Static Buses (1 Viewer)

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
As you may or may not have seen in the screenshot thread,I am making a (currently at least) private Cotterell Depot Edit.I have the A21 UK & C400R static buses but I was wondering if there are any other static UK buses available for download?
Thanks In Advance :)
leyland lynx static Static Leyland Lynx MK1 happy easter

Reactions: GalWhv69

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Also,another question
How hard is it (if possible) to convert a working bus into a static model?
Well ive never tried it but im geussing its hard cause you would have to delete the interior black or grey out the windows and all the scripting as well cause if u leave it standard with a interior it wiil use a lot of cpu power

Well ive never tried it but im geussing its hard cause you would have to delete the interior black or grey out the windows and all the scripting as well cause if u leave it standard with a interior it wiil use a lot of cpu power
I've seen a timelapse on youtube of someone creating a basic textured box so would it not be possible to just use the Gemini 2 shell for example and paint over the windows?

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
As you may or may not have seen in the screenshot thread,I am making a (currently at least) private Cotterell Depot Edit.I have the A21 UK & C400R static buses but I was wondering if there are any other static UK buses available for download?
Thanks In Advance :)
There may or may not be a static ALX 400 B7TL coming soon ???? by V3D.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread