Starting a new project? (1 Viewer)

Hi All,

I'm after some advice if possible

Is there a really idiot-proof tutorial out there how to make a bus for OMSI?

I'm starting the create the Oxford Park & Ride in OMSI 2 and i'm wanting to make a model of the Wrightbus Streetdecks they are using. I have managed to make the sides of buses in the past as a 2D drawing on sketch up and when I try and use blender it just goes out the window!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: alfie1979

Advertisement

SleepingGamer2020

Farther to a beautiful baby boy
Oct 22, 2016
UK
Hello all I'm looking for people to help me make a Leicester map, i have all the routes and the names of the streets but i suck at Omsi 2 map editor and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me, cos i have no idea where to start or how to start the map off.
The routes are operated by first and Arriva
First: 12 to park rise (every 30mins) 13 to Glenfied square (every 20mins) 14 to Ryder road (every 7mins) 14A to Beaumont lyes (every 7mins) 18 to Braunstone (every 10mins) 19 to Braunstone (every 10mins)
Arriva: 14 to Tallow road (every 20mins), 26 to colville (every Hour), 27 to Ratby (every half hour), 28 to Groby (every hour), 29 to Colville (every 10-15mins), 29A to colville (every 15mins) 29X to colville (every half hr limited stops)
There are more buses operating in Leicester but i'm not sure of their routes yet
Thankyou all

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi all,
I'm considering starting a German based map (even though I'm from the UK). So far I have decided it will be called Mehrtenfeld and have about 4 routes. They are:
121. Mehrtenfeld Rathaus - Alkersee
122. Mehrtenfeld Rathaus - Elvestr
123. Mehrtenfeld Hauptbahnhof - Juberfeld
144. Ostbahnhof - Pelschdorf.
I will be working on 144 first if I can get to know the basics of the scary map editor :P
The buses used are undecided but it will likely be either Solaris Urbino 12, Mercedes O530, Mercedes O530 FL or Mercedes C2 Solo.

D

Deleted member 2523

Hi everyone,

I have recently started a new project covering the North Wales/Chester Area and as I'm not massively experienced with the editor, I am seeking some assistance not only with creating the map but ensuring everything is to the highest possible standard but also to ensure it is to the highest possible standard. It will only cover one route to start off, but I'm sure as the map becomes more developed more routes will be able to be added. If anyone is interested in helping me out in the project, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
Hi everyone,

I have recently started a new project covering the North Wales/Chester Area and as I'm not massively experienced with the editor, I am seeking some assistance not only with creating the map but ensuring everything is to the highest possible standard but also to ensure it is to the highest possible standard. It will only cover one route to start off, but I'm sure as the map becomes more developed more routes will be able to be added. If anyone is interested in helping me out in the project, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Hello all I'm looking for people to help me make a Leicester map, i have all the routes and the names of the streets but i suck at Omsi 2 map editor and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me, cos i have no idea where to start or how to start the map off.
The routes are operated by first and Arriva
First: 12 to park rise (every 30mins) 13 to Glenfied square (every 20mins) 14 to Ryder road (every 7mins) 14A to Beaumont lyes (every 7mins) 18 to Braunstone (every 10mins) 19 to Braunstone (every 10mins)
Arriva: 14 to Tallow road (every 20mins), 26 to colville (every Hour), 27 to Ratby (every half hour), 28 to Groby (every hour), 29 to Colville (every 10-15mins), 29A to colville (every 15mins) 29X to colville (every half hr limited stops)
There are more buses operating in Leicester but i'm not sure of their routes yet
Thankyou all

You should have a mess around on a separate map to get to grips with the editor, there's a lot to making maps, there's quite a few tutorials online to help get you started.

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Hi everyone,

Ooooo, the rural roads of Chester and Wales, not too far away from me (Liverpool) ! :D

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
FORT WILLIAM MAP
In case you didn't know Fort William is a small town in the North Scotland area, I am looking for people to help make the map and design buses.

At the moment there are no screenshots as the map has not started yet.
Nobody is going to make the map for you and most people also won't just make a bus if asked.

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
Canberra, Australia
Hey Guys, I Am Apart Of A Group Working On A Non-Fictional Map Of Australia's Capital, Canberra. We Are Wanting To Create The Following Routes Within This Map and create the following Buses

Routes:
300 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax
313 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax - Fraser
315 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax
316 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax
318 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen
319 - Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax
343 -Blue Rapid Lanyon Market Place - Tuggeranong - Woden - City - Belconnen - Kippax
19 - Lanyon Market Place - Conder - Bonython (On Diversion) - Tuggeranong
18 - Lanyon Market Place - Conder - Gordon - Bonython (On Diversion) - Tuggeranong
81 - Tourist Loop (Black Mountain Tower - National Gallery - And Other Tourist Sites In Canberra
101 - City Loop

Buses As Listed
Scania K360UB - CB60 Evo II (14.5 M)
Scania K360UA - CB80 Body
Scania K320UB - CB80 Body

More Information Will Be Uploaded Soon. This could be from me or Could Be Bobby_doan.

Enjoy!:D:)
300 Route Map.png

18 Map.png

19 Map.png

101 City Loop.png

Bus 568.jpg

Bus530-Tuggeranong Depot_640_zenlogo.jpg

Bus 467 - Mort Street_640_zenlogo.jpg

Also To Add...
A Dennis Dart Is Being Made As Well To Run The Route 101 'City Loop' due to that is what runs the service.

Hello Again, We Will Be Uploading Updates Weekly and Nothing Has Really Changed since last time but we are including the IBIS plus system with a GPS navigation! Like This!
f7dc96500c7fda1599cd6b8c037ff35f.jpeg

f7dc96500c7fda1599cd6b8c037ff35f.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
Canberra, Australia
Ow, that's a few too many at once for an unknown map maker(s). This seems too good to be true.
The 300 Series Is The Same Run With Different Variations To It.
Come On Lets Kill You Renault, Go Scania!
We Love Scania!

Also, The 18 and 19 are the shorter routes of the 318/319. The terminate at Tuggeranong not Kippax or Belconnen. We do have more buses and Routes are planned after release.

Also, RIP me for not putting the buses in order. The Buses In Order
Scania K320UB CB80 Body
Scania K360UA CB80 Body
Scania K320UB CB60 Body (14.5 M)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. I am wanting to make an OMSI 2 map of Greater Manchester (starting off with 330 route). This is because it is my local area but there has not been a Manchester map made in OMSI. The problem is I am unsure on where to start and I would appreciate it if someone with some experience in making maps could help me out. The first route I want to make goes from Ashton to Stockport every 10 minutes and Ashton to Manchester Airport every 30. The bus also has a special repaint. I have played around with a couple of things on the editor but it feels so complicated. Anyone who would be interested in helping me with the Manchester map should reply to this post. If anyone replies it will be much appreciated. Thanks

Beaks

Josh
Aug 26, 2017
Scotland!
Hello everyone. I am wanting to make an OMSI 2 map of Greater Manchester (starting off with 330 route). This is because it is my local area but there has not been a Manchester map made in OMSI. The problem is I am unsure on where to start and I would appreciate it if someone with some experience in making maps could help me out. The first route I want to make goes from Ashton to Stockport every 10 minutes and Ashton to Manchester Airport every 30. The bus also has a special repaint. I have played around with a couple of things on the editor but it feels so complicated. Anyone who would be interested in helping me with the Manchester map should reply to this post. If anyone replies it will be much appreciated. Thanks
I am aware of a Manchester Map nearly finished for OMSI 2 by Rhys Stirling......

Advertisement

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread