Repaints Stagecoach Repaint for Studio Polygon's 400MMC (1 Viewer)

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Sambob_12 submitted a new download:

Stagecoach Repaint for Studio Polygon's 400MMC - Stagecoach beach ball repaint for 10.9m Low Height variant of Studio Polygon's 400 MMC Pack

This pack includes one Stagecoach repaint for the Studio Polygon 400 MMC Pack, complete with a custom interior found on the buses in real life. The repaint only works on the RHD 10.9m Low Height variants. Please refer to the readme for more information.

Screenshots:
View attachment 62963
View attachment 62965
View attachment 62964

View attachment 62966

This pack was made by me (@Sambob_12)

A big thank you...

Read more about this download...

Hi Sambob,

The exterior of this is great, but the MMC's local to me have different seating.
Would you consider making a version with this seating style:
29798865214_3a09a0e0fd_b.jpg
30233675246_dd8e1846db_b.jpg

(Not my images)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi Sambob,

The exterior of this is great, but the MMC's local to me have different seating.
Would you consider making a version with this seating style:
29798865214_3a09a0e0fd_b.jpg
30233675246_dd8e1846db_b.jpg

(Not my images)
I was about to suggest the exact same thing.
Also, I've noticed something else as well.
The Scania ones do have the seating that @jamiebally posted, however I have found that the only ADL one I was on had different, softer, seats, and lacking the orange stripes.
DSCF4404.JPG

(My picture)

I've also found that the yellow cyclists sticker is on the red instead of the black on the bus I was on (really minor thing and possibly also subject to region or county), as seen below.

DSCF4408.JPG

(Also my picture)

And the last thing, I've found that on that ADL bus I was on (one equipped with stop/start, sent as a SC Gold replacement), the orange (on the front at least) was more yellow than on all the Scania ones I've seen... ????
These are minor things though. Thank you very much for creating this repaint, and I can't wait to try it out once I've got the actual bus pack. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiebally

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
10690 SN66VVA is an ADL, not a Scania.
I never never said it was a Scania?
I said that the Scania ones did have the seats that you've posted a picture of, and I've also said "the only ADL one I was on had different, softer, seats, and lacking the orange stripes.", which is the one I've posted pictures of myself.

K2341

What's a timetable?
Oct 6, 2017
South West, UK
I was about to suggest the exact same thing.
Also, I've noticed something else as well.
The Scania ones do have the seating that @jamiebally posted, however I have found that the only ADL one I was on had different, softer, seats, and lacking the orange stripes.
View attachment 63004
(My picture)

I've also found that the yellow cyclists sticker is on the red instead of the black on the bus I was on (really minor thing and possibly also subject to region or county), as seen below.

View attachment 63006
(Also my picture)

And the last thing, I've found that on that ADL bus I was on (one equipped with stop/start, sent as a SC Gold replacement), the orange (on the front at least) was more yellow than on all the Scania ones I've seen... ????
These are minor things though. Thank you very much for creating this repaint, and I can't wait to try it out once I've got the actual bus pack. :)
Is that an MMC on the Gold?

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Seems to vary, our P&R ones aren’t even square!
Wow! :D

Is that an MMC on the Gold?
Yes! When I got on the bus, I noticed that the seats were much softer and lacking the orange stripes. And then, when the bus's engine stopped when the bus stopped at a bus stop, I thought that it's got to be a start-stop bus. (It's the only one I've been on.) At the time, I wasn't sure if there were Scania ones equipped with start-stop as well, but when I got off I took a glance at the dashboard, and it was an ADL one.
It happened on multiple on occasions that a Scania Enviro400 MMC was used on the Gold as a replacement, but this was the only time that an ADL one was used. To this day, it's the only ADL-chassied Enviro400 MMC I've ever seen! :D

Advertisement

K2341

What's a timetable?
Oct 6, 2017
South West, UK
Wow! :D

Yes! When I got on the bus, I noticed that the seats were much softer and lacking the orange stripes. And then, when the bus's engine stopped when the bus stopped at a bus stop, I thought that it's got to be a start-stop bus. (It's the only one I've been on.) At the time, I wasn't sure if there were Scania ones equipped with start-stop as well, but when I got off I took a glance at the dashboard, and it was an ADL one.
It happened on multiple on occasions that a Scania Enviro400 MMC was used on the Gold as a replacement, but this was the only time that an ADL one was used. To this day, it's the only ADL-chassied Enviro400 MMC I've ever seen! :D
I think they've been using it weekly on the Gold since 15929 had its disagreement with a field.

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I think they've been using it weekly on the Gold since 15929 had its disagreement with a field.
Ah yes the field, I remember...
RIP YN63 BXB. :(
Though I have only seen that MMC once! Will keep a close look out for it in the future!
Thanks for the information! :D

Anyways, sorry for the off-topic, let's get back on-topic. :)
@Sambob_12, thanks for this great repaint. I've tried it today, and I absolutely love it! :D

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread