Repaints Stagecoach Repaint for MS_G3Pack for B5LHG2. [Removed] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexia submitted a new download:

Stagecoach Repaint for MS_G3Pack for B5LHG2. - B5LHG2 Stagecoach Repaint.

This repaint is for MS Masterbus B5LHG2 10.5m.

This download is only to be on FF and uploaded by me only.

Beta Testers
Nuneaton777YT
XxGamerDude90xX
Me ([AR] Repaints)
And 2 others.

In discord servers my name is Alexia or [AR] Repaints in some.

COPYRIGHT & LICENSING
======================
Copyright ©2020 CA Repaints. All rights reserved.
For use with MR-Software GbR's OMSI 2 Omnibus Simulator only.
Screenshot provided where taken by my beta tester Nuneaton777YT.

Read more about this download...

• Sad
Reactions: ELT2003

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
In response to your (rather rude) reaction to my review of the download,
(this one:
1596892347725.png
)

There was no need to that rudeness what-so-ever. I've only tried to help and tell you what could be improved with your repaints, instead of just releasing more lower quality repaints that probably wouldn't get used as much due to that factor. Instead, you could be creating higher quality repaints that would make people want to use them, that would make people give better reviews, as that's clearly not the case at the moment. But clearly you don't want my support, clearly you don't want people using your repaints, clearly you don't want to be proud of what you could be creating.

...that's fine by me...

Reactions: LX7 and ELT2003
(this one:View attachment 70599)

There was no need to that rudeness what-so-ever. I've only tried to help and tell you what could be improved with your repaints, instead of just releasing more lower quality repaints that probably wouldn't get used as much due to that factor. Instead, you could be creating higher quality repaints that would make people want to use them, that would make people give better reviews, as that's clearly not the case at the moment. But clearly you don't want my support, clearly you don't want people using your repaints, clearly you don't want to be proud of what you could be creating.

...that's fine by me...
I did that because I don't what your opinions I learn by progressing not from others.

So... you'd rather continue making repaints at that low standard, instead of actually listening to advice on how you can improve...?

Makes sense
No I just don't take what people say because I prefer to do it my way and learn and progress instead of using someone else's way of doing it.
I don't really care about the quality because Ik that it will get better over time.

Jan 24, 2020
(this one:View attachment 70599)

...that's fine by me...

This is how I improved my First Bus repaints and now its at a higher standard than before (and now has 50+ downloads ????)

No I just don't take what people say because I prefer to do it my way and learn and progress instead of using someone else's way of doing it.
I don't really care about the quality because Ik that it will get better over time.

Advice is always good and without it you would never improve

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I've never took anyone's advice because I've always used my own ways even irl I never take anyone's advice.
And by doing that, you get this:

1596896410664.png

Taking advice is the best thing you can do. Sometimes people notice issues with your work that you might not! As humans, we always think our work what we do is great, as we want ourselves to think we're doing really well, when in reality there's flaws in everything we do.
People don't give you criticism because they hate you, they give it to you because they want you to do well.
Quite frankly, if you can't take criticism, you're setting yourself up to fail, get a bad rep and just not improve.

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
But if you don't listen to people telling you how you can improve, that will never come...
As FE said above:
Taking advice is the best thing you can do. Sometimes people notice issues with your work that you might not! As humans, we always think our work what we do is great, as we want ourselves to think we're doing really well, when in reality there's flaws in everything we do.
People don't give you criticism because they hate you, they give it to you because they want you to do well.
Quite frankly, if you can't take criticism, you're setting yourself up to fail, get a bad rep and just not improve.

I'm no longer bothering with OMSI now so there is no need for comments now.
I don't know why you are getting annoyed very easily as @FirstEnviro said and a lot more the only way to get better is taking advice.

This happened to me with Alx 400 repaint it wasn't great I took the review and updated now it's pretty good on downloads.

You're no longer bothering with OMSI which means you can't take criticism for the better so you really shouldn't bothered in the first place.

One thing I'd recommend doing repaints is to get an image of it and real-life and see if it's realistic.

It's clearly not lived to other people's expectations and the only way to fix that is to see what people think about it and that you are able to take criticism. Plus the criticism you got wasn't harsh it was the truth

Have a good day. ;)

Last edited:
I don't know why you are getting annoyed very easily as @FirstEnviro said and a lot more the only way to get better is taking advice.

This happened to me with Alx 400 repaint it wasn't great I took review and updated now it's pretty good on downloads.

You're no longer bothering with OMSI which means you can't take criticism for the better so you really should've bothered on the first place.

One thing I'd recommend doing repaints is get an image of it and real life and see if it's realistic.

Have a good day. ;)
I've just lost all motivation and depression doesn't help so I'm just staying away from uploading things from OMSI I'm just going to stick with downloading things.

• Haha

Advertisement

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
Going to lock this for now as it's getting slightly out of hand. Everyone's free to offer their opinions on the repaint but it's important to keep it constructive and not get anybody down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread