Stagecoach Mosaic Repaint for Studio Polygon 400MMC (10.9m, Low Height) (1 Viewer)

mattdw2905 submitted a new download:

Stagecoach Mosaic Repaint for Studio Polygon 400MMC (10.9m, Low Height) - Mosaic version of local livery. Plus Newcastle 39/40, local and swoop unbranded. All new interior.

View attachment 70971

In celebration of the new Stagecoach re-brand, the company commissioned a special adaptation of the local livery showing a mosaic of customer faces, drivers and communities from across the 11 regions of the country served by Stagecoach. This has been exclusively applied to this 11501 SN69ZRG which operated with Stagecoach North East, based at Newcastle's Walkergate depot.

The initial release of this pack includes:
  • 10.9m (low height variant) of...

Read more about this download...

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
What a fantastic repaint! Really detailed, this looks fantastic!

I'd definitely consider making this repaint a .dds instead of a .tga to avoid the MMC going black after extended periods of driving as I've just had that. Whilst .tga is perfectly fine to use in terms of it's memory footprint, it doesn't keep it loaded into the video memory, which is where DDS comes in and does exactly that, and thus irradicates any "black buses" because the texture will always be loaded in. Apart from that and the Front Mouldings texture needing an update to the latest one, you've done a really fantastic job, I best get to work on making the ADL Smart Seats...

:)

Reactions: OmniWink

Advertisement

What a fantastic repaint! Really detailed, this looks fantastic!

I'd definitely consider making this repaint a .dds instead of a .tga to avoid the MMC going black after extended periods of driving as I've just had that. Whilst .tga is perfectly fine to use in terms of it's memory footprint, it doesn't keep it loaded into the video memory, which is where DDS comes in and does exactly that, and thus irradicates any "black buses" because the texture will always be loaded in. Apart from that and the Front Mouldings texture needing an update to the latest one, you've done a really fantastic job, I best get to work on making the ADL Smart Seats...

:)

Thanks for the comments. I'll look into that this week and get an update across. Glad you like the repaints ????

Reactions: reverseidle
mattdw2905 updated Stagecoach Mosaic Repaint for Studio Polygon 400MMC (10.9m, Low Height) with a new update entry:

DDS Texture Update and Cab Mouldings Fix

Update 1.1 includes:
  • PNG and TGA files converted to DDS
  • Updated 400MMC Cab Mouldings file (1.02)
If upgrading, please delete the entire original repaint folder and CTI file from Vehicles\[SP] Studio Polygon 400MMC\Texture\Repaints\ADL\10.9m Low Height before reinstalling. The files to delete are:
  • [MW] Stagecoach (Local-Mosaic-Newc_39_40) - folder
  • [MW] Stagecoach.cti - file

Read the rest of this update entry...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread