Spelling competition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
@Rhys Mind tellig me what a wheelchair spence is? Thank god your mapping skills are far better than your grammer skills :tongueout:

This is looking better and better the more of it we see. Keep adding more routes and we'll soon have the entirity of London in it...

In all seriousness though, thank god we have such an incrediable map and such a nice creator as well, to open Left Path maps onto the official payware scene
You accuse Rhys of one misspelling and then you make TREBLE the errors (Tellig, Grammer + Incrediable (which should be telling, grammar + incredible)) :tearsofjoy:
Nvm though as i agree totally agree with your last 3 sentences.

Reactions: Stagecoachdriver

Advertisement

Oct 28, 2016
Sorry but LOL just OMG LOL :)
@Rhys Mind tellig me what a wheelchair spence is? Thank god your mapping skills are far better than your grammer skills :tongueout:

This is looking better and better the more of it we see. Keep adding more routes and we'll soon have the entirity of London in it...

In all seriousness though, thank god we have such an incrediable map and such a nice creator as well, to open Left Path maps onto the official payware scene

I thought you might have done that, Kieron as ive seen you spell it correctly before, so everyone stop picking on one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 422

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread