Specific missing objects request (1 Viewer)

Hello!

I have an issue with a map that a friend has made (no, I'm not sharing any details) and I need some help. Before I give you the list, I will point out that I have Simplestreets and have reinstalled it too, but hey ho.

Objects:
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_10,5_to_X8m_Altonaer (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_20n_to_28 (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_20n_w9,5_Sidew_Crossing (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_28_Entry_End (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_busstop_asph (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_junct (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_junct_forbus (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_PedCross (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_Roundabout_normal_part0 (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_Roundabout_normal_part1 (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_2spur_6,5m_Sidewalk_Roundabout_part2 (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_to_10,5 (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_9,5_to_X8 (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_X8m_2spur_8,0m_Sidewalk_junct (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_X8m_2spur_8,0m_Sidewalk_PedCross (3).sco
Sceneryobjects\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_X8m_2spur_8,0m_Sidewalk_train_double (2).sco
Sceneryobjects\Bus Stop Markers-Stagecoach\routearrows_busstop.sco
Sceneryobjects\chrisrose1993\Daytonford\Bus Stop\RTI_Stop\RTI_Stop_Main.sco
Sceneryobjects\Speed Humps\1msquare.sco
Sceneryobjects\UK Traffic Signs\30mph\vz_son_sackg_m_mast.sco
Sceneryobjects\UK Traffic Signs\40mph\vz_son_sackg_m_mast.sco
Sceneryobjects\UL\tesco.sco

Splines:
Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_10,5_2spur_7,5m_noline.sli
Splines\Marcel\invis_human.sli
Splines\Marcel\str_2spur_8+3m_1line_1ped.sli

I'm struggling to find any of these, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Oops facepalm did not even read that...

Most likely your friend's directory is pretty much screwed up, and also used some modified assets which obviously would not come with the author's download.
Your friend can though package the missing objects and splines in a .zip and send it to you. However I highly recommend remaking the map with better and clearer way of obtain objects instead of using modified ones from god knows where and resulting in inability to obtain the objects & splines.

Advertisement

Nov 4, 2016
Oops facepalm did not even read that...

Most likely your friend's directory is pretty much screwed up, and also used some modified assets which obviously would not come with the author's download.
Your friend can though package the missing objects and splines in a .zip and send it to you. However I highly recommend remaking the map with better and clearer way of obtain objects instead of using modified ones from god knows where and resulting in inability to obtain the objects & splines.

Reactions: Sambob_12
Solution
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread