Southwest Transport - VBC (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Not very often you see a decker on the 6!! Want to work for us? Head over to Bus Company Simulator now, and look up Southwest Transport!
20180710075339_1.jpg

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello to you all hope you are all doing well.

Coming up on 8th April is the company’s birthday of 7 years! Now I know that the company has been lying dormant for a year or so, and I apologise for that. But now after much thought, I want to bring it back to life again!

So in the coming weeks, I will be releasing duties for maps and will be creating a rolling roster to go with them, which won’t be so time-consuming for me, since I work long hours.

Not only will I be making duties for the maps, but create company editions of those maps; I.e change of timetables, routes, bus liveries etc - but of course that will come if the owner of the maps will give permission to do this.

So the first map that I have started to make duties for is the newest edition of Scunthorpe since that was the easiest. Don’t worry, my plan is to also do others like; West country 3, London, and a load of others too. But for now, we will start easy.

This now does mean that in a week or so I will be releasing a new application form, and that will allow me to know who’s going on what roster which will suit everyone’s needs.

Furthermore, I am also in the thinking stages of rebranding the company too!!

So lastly, thank you to those of have driven with us on Bus Company Simulator. You all will still be able to use the simulator for the duties if you wish to do so.

And I think that’s me done for now. So thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. - Managing Director

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Feel free to have a look at the timings of the upcoming duties. Are these too long? I haven't completed them yet, but let me know what you think. Please note, this is just a list of the duties, but the duties themselves!

Attachments

• Hornsby Depot Duty list.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey All,

I think I am just about ready to release the Application form. I know it might be long-winded but I have based it on similar forms you get when applying for real jobs. Also, I have a better understanding of who's who and can control the content that may offend some people. If you see any mistakes, please let me know.

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone.

So over the last few years this company has been somewhat dead. So I would like to bring it back to life! I want to bring back allocating duties and following duty cards etc.

I have already started on a project - but when this will be ready I am not sure yet.

If people are interested, please let me know below. If there is enough interest, then we can get this back up and running.

Speak Soon.

Hello Everyone.

So over the last few years this company has been somewhat dead. So I would like to bring it back to life! I want to bring back allocating duties and following duty cards etc.

I have already started on a project - but when this will be ready I am not sure yet.

If people are interested, please let me know below. If there is enough interest, then we can get this back up and running.

Speak Soon.
Yes please

Reactions: WTR33450

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Cornwall
Pronouns
He/Him
Morning all,

So while I have been doing most of the duty cards in my free time. I am hoping that they will be ready for February 2023.

I can reveal that the map we will be using on our launch will be Westcountry 3. I will also be bringing out a company version of the map (with permission from the creators). This will include shuttle runs to and from the depot.

If there are any other maps that you would like to see in this company, please feel free to let us know.

Speak soon

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread