Status
Not open for further replies.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
October 2018: New Blood
As decided by last month's winner (sancouve), the theme for this month's 'Screenshot of the Month' contest is New Blood.

Submit your screenshot by posting it in this thread - the winning image(s) will be visible to everyone in the header on the front page of the forums.

The winner(s), as always, will be decided in a public poll.

The rules are simple:​

• Each member may only enter one screenshot (we'll take whichever image you submit last).
  • Please reserve the submissions thread for screenshots only - no general discussion is permitted.
  • You can interpret the theme however you like, in any game or simulator you wish, but the connection to the theme should be intuitive.
  • Each member must provide a short description of why their screenshot meets the theme chosen.
  • Last month's winner(s) cannot win again this month.
  • Content that breaks the forum rules is of course not permitted (this includes swearing).
The deadline for submissions is the 31st October 2018 at 22:00 UTC.
(Please note that it is clock-changing season, so your UTC offset may change during the submission period!)

Best of luck! :cool:
Also a note about the dimensions of the image on the front page:
  • The banner has an aspect ratio of 16:6 (i.e. the height is 37.5% of the width) and the maximum width on desktop is 930px.
  • There is no need to crop or rescale your images before submission, the banner will do that itself, but do be aware of the reduced vertical height when framing your screenshots.

Last edited:

Cameron's Gaming

Feb 14, 2017
1538932748629.png

Arriva Wotton's brand new vehicle AS11 DJK has arrived at Garston Manor to promote the new Sapphire upgrade coming to service 240. SD85 vehicle E853 MWS is seen in the background, soon to replaced and relegated to reserve and school work. 17/08/2011.

Reactions: smi11083827

Jem

One of the Undesirables
Feb 18, 2018

There's more New Blood in Devon, in the form of WN68 UWN and WK68 RNN, who are preparing for the takeover of Stagecoach's 12 and 22 service, who have sadly sold their Devon buisness to NBC Devon for an undisclosed sum. Both buses are being used for route learning for new drivers prior to service, hence the lack of displays.

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
838497D2-AF4A-45E4-A98E-5878F3B88915.jpeg

A SN53 reg ALX400 Sent from London United To Radington and District For new Blood on Route X5, replacing the X reg Older ALX400s. Ready to be repainted in a few days or so.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 15.31.47.png

It is August 2021, the new P2 class was finished three months ago, and the P2/A1 Locomotive Trust only just finished painting their locomotive in the overly gorgeous Express Blue livery (two days ago), and it seen here at Kings Cross Metropolitan station, which serves as the New Blood for the UK rail network. Coincidentally, exactly at the same moment the Metropolitan K class (at the right) runs it's special trip around London for the Metropolitan Railway's 158th anniversary, and an A stock can also be seen on the left, running on the Metropolitan line. (Yes, in this alternate universe the A stock still runs. It's better that way anyways, IMO.)

What did I use to make this picture?
1. An iMac
2. T:ANE (Trainz: A New Era)
3. King's Cross to Edinburgh (route, comes with the game)
4. These mods (all available on the DLS): BR Gresley P2 Prince of Wales Express Blue, its tender, BR IC Swallow MK2F FO (ICWC), BR Mk1 BSO Carmine, BR Mk1 BSO Maroon, Metropolitan K class, LU A Stock DM Refurbished, LU A Stock UNDM Refurbished, LU A Stock T Refurbished.

Sidenote: The Express Blue P2 is my first ever reskin. Special thanks go to Trainz user edh6 for creating the original (LNER Gresley P2 Prince of Wales), for the permission to upload it to the DLS and for helping me to create the reskin, it wouldn't have been possible without him. :D

Also, if you're interested in my other Trainz content, in your Content Manager just filter by username 8686 and you'll see all my content. If you want to download my content, be sure to always download the newest versions. :)

Sidenote #2: @Cameron's Gaming I'd suggest you re-take that photo. That front bus is so blurry!

Last edited:

JONESS

some 1997 sheer driving pleasure
Dec 22, 2017
Favourite Truck
Renault
I'll be honest and say this was a bit of a difficult one, but I think it's turned out being one of my faves. Course, this a Blackpool Palladium liveried MAN A21, which let's say was a new addition to the Palladium fleet late this year, after the E400 Citys, seen here operating on the Route 20, to the zoo, as it pulls onto Woodside Drive to soon finish its journey.

Woodside (20).png

Status
Not open for further replies.