SotM May 2016: Speed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Submit us a screenshot based on a certain theme, and we'll have a poll for your favourite. We'll then use the winning shot as the forum banner for the rest of the next month! (Though we may veto the winner if we think one of the others would fit better - don't worry, we'll still let people know you won!)

The rules:

• One submission per person

• No voting for yourself (when we open the poll) - please be a good sport  :)
  • You can interpret the theme however you like, in any sim you want

• You cannot win two months in a row. By all means submit another shot after winning, but we won't us it. This is to make things a bit fairer on everyone.

• No obscenity.

Deadline is the last day of each month. The winner will be picked by a poll over the next week and gets to choose the next theme for the following month!

This month's theme is Speed, chosen by the staff as @VGxT4CT1CZz, last month's winner, wanted us to pick the topic. And remember - think about how it'll look at the top of the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: btv and Admin

Advertisement

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
A Virgin Class 390 Pendolino on the WCML near Carstairs:

fYjYJ6vJJT8JniUW-qLyG3doMnNuKB6U.png

Advertisement

pıʌɐp

pıʌɐp™
Mar 4, 2016
Guildford, Surrey, UK
Your image seems to be unavailable. Could you possibly upload it to the Forums or another site and re-attach it? :)

Oh yes! Thanks for telling me. :)

As you can see I uploaded it to Flickr but since deleted it! I'll just go and reupload it.

EDIT: It seems i have deleted the photo entirely from my computer.

Is it possible to delete my entry for this month and try again next month? @MagicReloadable

Advertisement

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I doubt this will win but anyway:

Also on Tettau, I attempted a brave piece of driving, at high speed, to pass this van. 60-70mph I think it was!

I do that on Cotterell a lot! xD  

It's an AI B9TL vs my B7TL usually although its sometimes cars

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread