SotM March 2016: Beginnings (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Right, seeing as the forums are really taking off now, let's get this show on the road!

Here's the idea: Submit us a screenshot based on a certain theme, and we'll have a poll for  your favourite. We'll then use the winning shot as the forum banner for the rest of the month! (Though we may veto the winner if we think one of the others would fit better - don't worry, we'll still let people know you won!)

The rules:

• One submission per person
  • No voting for yourself (when we open the poll) - please be a good sport :)
  • You can interpret the theme however you like, in any sim you want
  • You cannot win two months in a row. By all means submit another shot after winning, but we won't us it. This is to make things a bit fairer on everyone.
  • No obscenity, rampant racism, etc, etc...

Deadline is the last day of each month. The winner will be picked by the staff within the next week.

As the forum is taking off, this month's theme is Beginnings. Make of that what you will!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: THE PH6NT0M

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Beginnings ... Hmmm here is me beginning my day with a shift on the 35 with Arriva Sapphire Gemini2
h8t98-hQO5y-BTGgppuHqfX20HBNTPpH.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Background Info For Post Above(The edit time ended):-The last MB O407 ever to be operated by DB heads towards Tettau to take a train journey to the local scrap yard. DB has now started to use modern Volvo 9900's, much to the disappointment of the local community. In 5 years time, DB will leave behind their Tettau operations, due to a major drop in passenger numbers. This wreck-less action leaves 50 people unemployed, and no services for the locals. All because they rattle too much for DB's inspector's likings. :( -_-

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Edit time? That will never do, I will have to change that :)  I wanted there to be no edit limit so you could always edit first posts

EDIT: The setting was set at 5 minutes after posting but I have changed it to unlimited, this will be good for WIP topics :)   

Reactions: whistlehead

Advertisement

Transdev's Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 bodied Volvo B9TL 3613 (BF63 HCG) is pictured here on Totnes Hill, whilst working service 36 to Paington.

The recent changes in BOTW have seen Transdev take over the highly profitable 36 service which runs between Totnes and Paington via Berry Pomeroy. This has seen a new, striking livery and fancy leather seats which passengers have warmed to quicker than expected.

New destinations have also been screened, advertising the free wifi and sockets available, and to show how fast the route is (Pangton in only 30 minutes!)

View attachment 82

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread