Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
Submit us a screenshot based on a certain theme, and we'll have a poll for your favourite. We'll then use the winning shot as the forum banner for the rest of the next month! (Though we may veto the winner if we think one of the others would fit better - don't worry, we'll still let people know you won!)

The rules:

• One submission per person

• No voting for yourself (when we open the poll) - please be a good sport 

• You can interpret the theme however you like, in any sim you want

• You cannot win two months in a row. By all means submit another shot after winning, but we won't us it. This is to make things a bit fairer on everyone.

• No obscenity.

Deadline is the last day of each month. The winner will be picked by a poll over the next week and gets to choose the next theme for the following month!

This month's theme is Challenges, chosen by the staff as @btv, last month's winner, wanted us to pick the topic. And remember - think about how it'll look at the top of the forum! If you are stuck, you can use the attached photoshop template (The ruler lines indicate what will be in view)

View attachment 2076

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Costar1198

Some guy from Croydon innit
Mar 30, 2016
Ah a perfect time to announce this  :P

I have made it my CHALLENGE to make all of my 2016 SotM entries about aircraft. Speaking of which, here is G-IIHI performing a rather CHALLENGING knife edge pass:

kYJ3X3lk8I1ouL_grfEZXP5W6B8vOGsK.jpeg

Advertisement

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
-pic snipped-

Hmmmm. I don't really think this is fair, but oh well.

It was a real challenge not shouting at these passengers today :P

This one would also be a challenge getting it to sit right in the header as the current ones are on 1080p images ;)  *Cough* Template in first post :P  

Reactions: DaCookie! // MFF76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread