SotM August 2016 "Summer": Submissions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him

August 2016: Summer

(Decided by the staff on request of @THE PH6NT0M)

Welcome to the August 2016 "Screenshot of the Month" contest! The contest follows the same format as the previous month: Entrants submit their screenshots interpreting the month's theme ("Summer") and at the end of the month the community will decide which of the screenshots in this thread should win and be used as the forum header banner for the next month.

The rules are simple:

• Each member may enter one screenshot (we'll ignore all but the last screenshot you submit).

• You can interpret the theme however you like, in any sim you want.

• In order to make things a little fairer, the previous month's winner will not be entered into the poll (screenshots can still be entered, but they can't win).

• Content that breaks the forum rules is of course not permitted; the includes obscenity

The deadline is midnight UTC+01 on the 5th September 2016 (extended due to forum issues). A poll will then be held and the winner's screenshot will be used as the forum banner for the next month and the theme for the next competition will be up to them.

Remember to consider how your screenshot will look at the top of the forum - if you are stuck, you can use this Photoshop template (click me); The ruler lines indicate what will be in view.

Good luck! :957_heavy_check_mark:

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Whoops... For some reason I kept typing "repaint" not "screenshot"... guess one missed me reading back through... 
otRXtRQ.png

Reactions: Danielc2525

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread