Some more videos of ATS ! (1 Viewer)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Hi all !
So today, I wanted to show some videos I found on Youtube.
Maybe you already watched them, but I think I have to share them. :p
So here are 6 videos of ATS (the oldest one was uploaded on 23rd December / the longest one lasts 50 min) :
(The 1st one is my favourite ! ;))

About the 5th video, we can see (at 0:05) in the "Truck Browser" that there are only 2 trucks available (Peterbilt 579 & Kenworth T680). We saw in gameplays more trucks (like Volvo), so maybe some trucks are only in AI, maybe SCS Software will add them the 3rd (So we can't know if they will be available before the 3rd).

K0juITN.jpg

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I just stumbled across this one, was about to make a thread for it but seems appropriate to post it here instead! Was part of a long review-style post about ATS! Just a little excited for the release, will most definitely be a late night on the 3rd for me! :D

Read the whole thing here if you want too, there could be a few spoilers so do so at your own risk :P
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/01/22/american-truck-simulator-release/

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I just stumbled across this one, was about to make a thread for it but seems appropriate to post it here instead! Was part of a long review-style post about ATS! Just a little excited for the release, will most definitely be a late night on the 3rd for me! :D

Read the whole thing here if you want too, there could be a few spoilers so do so at your own risk :p
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/01/22/american-truck-simulator-release/

Eheh ! Too fast for you ! :p
I'm happy because ATS comes out the 3rd, and it's holidays 2 days later ! I will definitely be on ATS like you during these 2 weeks ! :)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Eheh ! Too fast for you ! :p
I'm happy because ATS comes out the 3rd, and it's holidays 2 days later ! I will definitely be on ATS like you during these 2 weeks ! :)

Holidays for you, more exam work for me! hahaha

Actually considered putting off buying ATS till I'd done exams and things in the summer but that's never going to happen!

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
Hey hey nobody likes doing exams. I had my two final exams this week and another final next week.
Off-Topic: When I did my GCSE's I had a habit of falling asleep at the end of each one, not revising at all and also being the only person that seemed not be to kacking myself on the day. Not that this way of doing exams if for everyone - but I still passed them all! :P Only have 1 A2-level exam this year in June then my college is done, I have to be a real person after that, ahah.

On-Topic: This has got to be the first game ATS has actually made look more realistic with the amount of details in the maps. Sure the odd town in ETS2 was a bit rough around the edges, but there, big improvement!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jul 31, 2014
The model is really low quality, that's all I know, looks like 1/87 scale, probs smaller, and just really generic.

Looks like a really, really cheap toy I had when I was a kid... It's probably just Chinese crap, you know, the kind that has poissonous lead-paint all over it and is produced for just 3 cents... And the map's also ''meh''.

I'm not impressed either to be honest.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread