Maps Smarden (Fictional)

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
So I don't have to make a city from scratch which would take a lot of effort and time.
I think it's better that you create it from scratch so we aren't driving in the same place on a different map, effort and patience is definitely something needed for OMSI map making.

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
I could never give up, could I?!
I've been making some more progress in the background and I have finally decided the routes.
43 Infrequent 43Main route between the city and a small town via Smarden and the mountains + 43A hourly from city to Smarden + 43B
44 school variation to a different town
543 Thursday shopper bus following the 44 but with an extra stop
544 Tuesday shopper from the two other towns serving extra places to the 43
Map done in paint, bu you get the picture:
smarden fict map.png

I am going through the map and adding more variation in the trees and adding more trees.
Ah.PNG

I have also created another tight village in a valley as a spur on the school route and Thursday shopper bus.
bendy.PNG

thats tight.PNG

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Matfiej
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
How do you download the Dennis Dart MPD?
You may download it here. :)

I could never give up, could I?!
I've been making some more progress in the background and I have finally decided the routes.
43 Infrequent 43Main route between the city and a small town via Smarden and the mountains + 43A hourly from city to Smarden + 43B
44 school variation to a different town
543 Thursday shopper bus following the 44 but with an extra stop
544 Tuesday shopper from the two other towns serving extra places to the 43
Map done in paint, bu you get the picture:
View attachment 55487
I am going through the map and adding more variation in the trees and adding more trees.
View attachment 55481
I have also created another tight village in a valley as a spur on the school route and Thursday shopper bus.
View attachment 55485
View attachment 55483
Absolutely love it!!! 😍
Stagecoach Gold - Mountain Edition, lol! 😜