Maps Smarden (Fictional)

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Holy [banned word] this map is looking absolutely stunning! I can’t wait for this and I’m probably speaking on behalf of a lot of people when I say that! Keep it up and I can’t wait to hear more updates on this project!

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
I may have ran into an issue with copying the Canterbury map over.
Somehow i have ended up with files on top of each other.
1563630786248.png

It seems as if some of the tiles have shifted by a few hundred meters because I've got the tile but its has crossed over partly to the next tile.

1563630872248.png

Please can someone explain where I might have gone wrong!!

I do have backups. FYI

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
Can I just say the update for the E200 Enhancement is so good, it fits the map so well, love that engine!!

I have improved some of the hedges and added extra road markings:
hedge.PNG

Made so no cars would be in the way of a turning spot:
turn.PNG

And a extra terminus in Rye to help with future routes:
premiere inn.PNG

I'm going on holiday so progress will be on halt but I'm loving project so much, and thanks for all your support!

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
Can I just say the update for the E200 Enhancement is so good, it fits the map so well, love that engine!!

View attachment 48802

View attachment 48804

View attachment 48803

I'm going on holiday so progress will be on halt but I'm loving project so much, and thanks for all your support!
This is looking stunning as always! I cant wait for release :)

Reactions: Dawsonbanter

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016

View attachment 48802
Your map is looking pretty nice, although it pains me to see the placement of the trees/bushes like this, they really need to be placed manually so they are at different degrees of rotation, giving it a much more realistic look. It takes time, but thats expected from map building, hope this helps, apart from that, good job.

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
Your map is looking pretty nice, although it pains me to see the placement of the trees/bushes like this, they really need to be placed manually so they are at different degrees of rotation, giving it a much more realistic look. It takes time, but thats expected from map building, hope this helps, apart from that, good job.
I'll try adding extra things here and there to break it up, bit of both.

Reactions: BigOmsiFan

CrazyShark Gaming

A SHARK-ing person
Jul 31, 2016

View attachment 48802

View attachment 48804

View attachment 48803

Jesus that road in the first pic looks tight, but excellent work anyway

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt

View attachment 48802

View attachment 48804

View attachment 48803

I love it, I especially love the really tight forest road, but I'd suggest you maybe add a little more variation to it, you can see the bush pattern repeating itself a lot. ;)
But other than that, yes! I love it! Great job! Really looking forward to the release! :D