Maps Smarden (Fictional)

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
What Are the routes?
There will be one main route that will have many sub versions so you'll have to pay attention to the timetable,
There will also be some shuttle school services and I might create a school only route,
Later on there will be an express route that takes a completely different route.

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
A look of work needs still need to be done on the mountains to make the road more detailed and a big landmark.
Bridge start.PNG

As well as the obvious bridge, that I have to say turned out better than I expected, I also added the side markings to the roads which makes the roads look much better, a very tedious task though.
bridge finish.PNG

The mountains are finally pretty much done and can focus on other parts of the map to look just as good.

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
A look of work needs still need to be done on the mountains to make the road more detailed and a big landmark.View attachment 45802

As well as the obvious bridge, that I have to say turned out better than I expected, I also added the side markings to the roads which makes the roads look much better, a very tedious task though.
View attachment 45801
The mountains are finally pretty much done and can focus on other parts of the map to look just as good.
Looks fabulous! Well done!
:D

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
A look of work needs still need to be done on the mountains to make the road more detailed and a big landmark.View attachment 45802

View attachment 45801
That looks amazing!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
View attachment 45655
Improved Sturry a bit by adding a different junction and road markings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 45801
Looks absolutely smashing, loving those windy mountain roads. 😻
Keep up the amazing work, can't wait trying to get a StreetDeck and/or StreetLite up those mountains! :D

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017

View attachment 45801
Not bad, Quite unique for a British map, nice job

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
UPDATE

I finally got a look that I like for the map and so I have gone back through what I have made and implemented the style, and it looks amazing.
Almost been through all of what I've done but more still needs to be done to whats been done so far, after that has been done I can again start the progress on drive-able content.
I have also decided to upgrade the map so the London Citybus 400 can be driven around all of it because its more challenging but a better bus than the one I originally chose.
Another town has been built but this time on the side of a mountain and it certainly takes some skill to get to the bus terminus point.

georgeloxton02

Apr 20, 2018
UPDATE

I finally got a look that I like for the map and so I have gone back through what I have made and implemented the style, and it looks amazing.
Almost been through all of what I've done but more still needs to be done to whats been done so far, after that has been done I can again start the progress on drive-able content.
I have also decided to upgrade the map so the London Citybus 400 can be driven around all of it because its more challenging but a better bus than the one I originally chose.
Another town has been built but this time on the side of a mountain and it certainly takes some skill to get to the bus terminus point.
It sounds amazing! Well done!

Dawsonbanter

Dec 21, 2017
The town of Rye is almost complete because I put it off for a while as it was getting boring but a sudden flood of inspiration has allowed to make good progress so its now done.

Rye McD.PNG

Rye market.PNG

I have a plan to link it into my Canterbury realistic project which I quickly gave up on but has the basis for a city and has a complete bus station start of a ring road. That should enable for some more good progress.

Canterbury Bus Station.PNG

More Canterbury.PNG

georgeloxton02

Apr 20, 2018
The town of Rye is almost complete because I put it off for a while as it was getting boring but a sudden flood of inspiration has allowed to make good progress so its now done.

View attachment 47123

View attachment 47126

I have a plan to link it into my Canterbury realistic project which I quickly gave up on but has the basis for a city and has a complete bus station start of a ring road. That should enable for some more good progress.

View attachment 47124

View attachment 47125
That's stunning , well done! I wish you the best of luck with the project!