Slow Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubbsy

Mar 16, 2014
There has been a few members that has been experiencing slow connections on these forums. To help @Muzz or the site's technical team out, I'd appreciate it if you would explain your current state.

1) How long does it take for the site to load?
2) Have you cleared your browsers cache and cookies?

Is anyone having loading problems? Please explain if so.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
How long is it taking for the site to load?

Have you cleared your browsers cache and cookies?

I'm totally stumped as to why you guys are having slow loading times as everything is working as it should up my end. I've sent a support ticket to our server providers and I'm awaiting a reply.

Reactions: Stubbsy

LUCASI_

Feb 6, 2014
I am having trouble. But like now I can view maybe make a post then wont load for awhile. I get the same thing as well from Chrome. hope to be more active if it loads for me

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
What me and @Max are aware of so far is that the problem isn't local to TruckSim.org, or TruckSimulatorCentral.com. I have contacted the company which provides our servers, and this is the response I received:

What we have observed so far, is that the connection is broken of at a node in the middle of the network pathway (in between some internet providers and our datacenter). This issue is quite difficult to deal with since the source of it is out of our reach. We will make sure to communicate with the relevant parties and try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We understand the inconvenience this is causing you and we are trying to resolve the issue as swiftly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I'm confident that the issue will be resolved ASAP.

Will keep you all informed.

Reactions: Stubbsy and Max

Stubbsy

Mar 16, 2014
Slow connectivity has been known and it's official that there has been some slight issues. There is a new announcement which will keep all members updated about the current situation here.

So, let's lock for now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.