Maps Sladefield City & County (1 Viewer)

I have been recently working on a fictional map located in northern England. Sladefield & County is a mix of urban and rural. As of now there are two bus routes: 67 and 9. I am hoping to add more routes. This map is nowhere near to done. I've added some pics down below. Also I have made a fictional bus company called NorthernLink. I made the repaints myself.

bus 4.png
bus 3.png
bus 2.png
bus1.png
Untitled14.png
Untitled13.png
Untitled12.png
Untitled11.png
Untitled10.png
Untitled9.png
Untitled7.png
Untitled8.png
Untitled6.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled4.png
untitled5-png.55926
Untitled3.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 447

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Looks absolutely amazing!
Really love it, looking very much forward to it!

Something I've noticed though... the tarred-over bits of the damaged road.
I wouldn't put them just along the side of the road as a spline, I would make it more irregular if at all, as I haven't ever seen them tar over bits of damaged road in the UK, I think it's much more common to do that in Germany, hence why those tar assets were included in the first place. ;)
Also, the fictional company and place names look and sound (respectively) very authentic and real-life-like. Great job! :D

By the way, I've got one question, a statement and a suggestion:
Q. Will the tramway be drivable or will it just be for decoration?
S. It's "into", not "intu". ;)
S. I suggest you use more of UKDT's Flora assets in addition to the stock trees, I'm sure they will benefit this map greatly. :)

In conclusion: I wish you the best of luck with this map, it looks really good, and I look forward to all the further updates to this map's progress, and eventually, The Great Release! :D

Reactions: owen6116

Advertisement

OmarYv

Feb 18, 2018
Looks absolutely amazing!
Really love it, looking very much forward to it!

Something I've noticed though... the tarred-over bits of the damaged road.
I wouldn't put them just along the side of the road as a spline, I would make it more irregular if at all, as I haven't ever seen them tar over bits of damaged road in the UK, I think it's much more common to do that in Germany, hence why those tar assets were included in the first place. ;)
Also, the fictional company and place names look and sound (respectively) very authentic and real-life-like. Great job! :D

By the way, I've got one question, a statement and a suggestion:
Q. Will the tramway be drivable or will it just be for decoration?
S. It's "into", not "intu". ;)
S. I suggest you use more of UKDT's Flora assets in addition to the stock trees, I'm sure they will benefit this map greatly. :)

In conclusion: I wish you the best of luck with this map, it looks really good, and I look forward to all the further updates to this map's progress, and eventually, The Great Release! :D

Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

The tramway is just for decoration

and it is "intu" not into.... like intu Trafford Centre :)

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
Last edited:
Reactions: owen6116 and OmarYv

Users who are viewing this thread