Maps Sladefield City & County

OmarYv

Feb 18, 2018
I have been recently working on a fictional map located in northern England. Sladefield & County is a mix of urban and rural. As of now there are two bus routes: 67 and 9. I am hoping to add more routes. This map is nowhere near to done. I've added some pics down below. Also I have made a fictional bus company called NorthernLink. I made the repaints myself.

bus 4.png
bus 3.png
bus 2.png
bus1.png
Untitled14.png
Untitled13.png
Untitled12.png
Untitled11.png
Untitled10.png
Untitled9.png
Untitled7.png
Untitled8.png
Untitled6.png
Untitled5.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

Attachments

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Looks absolutely amazing!
Really love it, looking very much forward to it!

Something I've noticed though... the tarred-over bits of the damaged road.
I wouldn't put them just along the side of the road as a spline, I would make it more irregular if at all, as I haven't ever seen them tar over bits of damaged road in the UK, I think it's much more common to do that in Germany, hence why those tar assets were included in the first place. ;)
Also, the fictional company and place names look and sound (respectively) very authentic and real-life-like. Great job! :D

By the way, I've got one question, a statement and a suggestion:
Q. Will the tramway be drivable or will it just be for decoration?
S. It's "into", not "intu". ;)
S. I suggest you use more of UKDT's Flora assets in addition to the stock trees, I'm sure they will benefit this map greatly. :)

In conclusion: I wish you the best of luck with this map, it looks really good, and I look forward to all the further updates to this map's progress, and eventually, The Great Release! :D

Reactions: owen6116

OmarYv

Feb 18, 2018
Looks absolutely amazing!
Really love it, looking very much forward to it!

Something I've noticed though... the tarred-over bits of the damaged road.
I wouldn't put them just along the side of the road as a spline, I would make it more irregular if at all, as I haven't ever seen them tar over bits of damaged road in the UK, I think it's much more common to do that in Germany, hence why those tar assets were included in the first place. ;)
Also, the fictional company and place names look and sound (respectively) very authentic and real-life-like. Great job! :D

By the way, I've got one question, a statement and a suggestion:
Q. Will the tramway be drivable or will it just be for decoration?
S. It's "into", not "intu". ;)
S. I suggest you use more of UKDT's Flora assets in addition to the stock trees, I'm sure they will benefit this map greatly. :)

In conclusion: I wish you the best of luck with this map, it looks really good, and I look forward to all the further updates to this map's progress, and eventually, The Great Release! :D

Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

The tramway is just for decoration

and it is "intu" not into.... like intu Trafford Centre :)

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: owen6116 and OmarYv