Skully Mod updates

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
So now that 1.9 is now out, I will be updating the 2 mods that i have created and put up on the site. By 10pm Eastern time i will have both mods updated to the 1.9. These are the mods:
  • Economy Mod V1.0
  • Volvo FH16 Engine 10000000HP
Those will be the following ones that will be updated. I will post when there updated. Now that 1.9 out i will start making engine packs for all the trucks now. I been waiting just so i didnt have to update all the packs.

Like before, if you have any engine requests that you would like. Please message or comment below of the Engine Horse Power (HP)!! And for what truck you want it for too.

Reactions: Max

Adi

Jan 10, 2014
Now that 1.9 out i will start making engine packs for all the trucks now. I been waiting just so i didnt have to update all the packs.
@Skully when you do update your engine Mods please be reasonable with those Zeros you could probably perform wheelie with this engine.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
@Skully when you do update your engine Mods please be reasonable with those Zeros you could probably perform wheelie with this engine.
@Adi Haha I know... I can do 100mph within 30sec. with that engine. And i will be posting more reasonable engines too :D And am downloading 1.9 and it shows 6 hours remaining -_- This could take awhile...

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
UPDATE: The Mods wont be updated by 10pm Eastern time tonight. It took way to long for it to download and i am only now getting it installing so hopefully the mods will be updated by tomorrow.