Skin Help (1 Viewer)

RuthlessGrinder

Hello,
Was wondering if someone could help me skin a 579 high rise with my company im currently with. I'm an OTR driver and would be nice to have one with the company and my truck number. Also for a reefer trailer as well.

On the top part above the visor you can kinda see but it says WITTE and arched. Number is 994 and on the side bumper if you can tell. Then the second pic is on what's on both doors. Trailer on back doors says the second pic as well at the top. IDK if someone would be willing to do this or not or at least kinda give a walkthrough as i'm a rookie at the skinning

Thanks!

Advertisement

Max

Administrator
Hello,
Was wondering if someone could help me skin a 579 high rise with my company im currently with. I'm an OTR driver and would be nice to have one with the company and my truck number. Also for a reefer trailer as well.

On the top part above the visor you can kinda see but it says WITTE and arched. Number is 994 and on the side bumper if you can tell. Then the second pic is on what's on both doors. Trailer on back doors says the second pic as well at the top. IDK if someone would be willing to do this or not or at least kinda give a walkthrough as i'm a rookie at the skinning

Thanks!
Have you got a larger version of the truck logo? I can do the truck for sure, haven't had much luck skinning the ATS trailers yet though :P

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)