SIMT-Simulator MHD? (1 Viewer)

Hi all! I'm trying to find something of a community for the game SIMT Simulator MHD in English. I get that it's probably hard to find anyone who's into it, given the subject matter being so hard to get into through the website. But I just recently found out the game actually HAS an English version in the launcher. The website just doesn't clarify this at all. Are there any other people who play this simulator? I'd be very interested in the opinions of others and generally see what people think. I can't find any videos that show actual peds, admittedly. But still, as the engine goes, and the smoothness of play/graphics, it looks like quite a step up over OMSI.

Advertisement

I've gone and fiddled with it and yeah. It's not as great as I initially thought. I apologize for my high-falutin' intro. Still trying to make it work right, but it seems....Decent enough, if not great. If I can make it play nice and figure it out I'll see if I can offer some deeper info. But it seems to be very hard to come across any English-speaking folks who've given it a shot.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread