Simrail 2021 The Railway Simulator (1 Viewer)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North

Just seen this come up in my recommended on Youtube, it may be, according to the comments, the competition DTG of all people need.

It looks to offer a variety of roles within the simulator, dispatcher as well as multiplayer. Not sure on SDK, but it’s not Unreal Engine. So an editor may be possible.

Side note, TML have been banging on about The Bus having an editor but from experience, UE4 isn’t very third party friendly, lack of community involvement...

Advertisement

Coachman

If it isn't broke, fix it until it is!
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
I gather this is old news but I just tried the demo. The tutorials are really dynamic.

Thanks for this. I hadn't noticed the Demo had been released.

If this is the quality of the Demo, I can't wait for the full release!! The signaller part looks very interesting, as does the multiplayer.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Thanks for this. I hadn't noticed the Demo had been released.

If this is the quality of the Demo, I can't wait for the full release!! The signaller part looks very interesting, as does the multiplayer.
Thanks for keeping the thread open! - I had a small tinker with the tutorials, the NPCs are much more dynamic than TSW, by far it seems a lot better just need to tweak the graphic settings a little, some may find it grainy, but I like how Unity deals with Motion Blur. It's also in real time, so follows system time to some degree.

Reactions: Coachman

Coachman

If it isn't broke, fix it until it is!
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
Seems like release date Is Jan 13th. 2023 :)
I´ll tell the Miss to hold my Christmas present till next month ;-)

You can also request playtest access...

Hopefully It wont be to expensive, I do look forward to It´s release.

Cheers

I'm glad they're finally releasing. The physics on the demo are absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: LT586 and Mike710

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread