Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
'tis good to see the Android master race checking in... The one thing Google can actually do without breaking too badly! Other than the search engine of course.

Lock screen - my dog:

Home screen - One-X album art (Usually alternate between musicians, scenes, color patterns, etc)

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
^^^ that's now my old phone chaps.

I now have Microsoft Lumia 640. Great deal. Spend $143.90 which included a free gift of monster DNA on ear headset. And not just one but two Lumia 640 phones, they sent me two.. Worth all up around $500/ and I spent $143

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
^^^ that's now my old phone chaps.

I now have Microsoft Lumia 640. Great deal. Spend $143.90 which included a free gift of monster DNA on ear headset. And not just one but two Lumia 640 phones, they sent me two.. Worth all up around $500/ and I spent $143
You must be the only person I've spoken to happy to buy another windows phone after their original one! :P

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
You must be the only person I've spoken to happy to buy another windows phone after their original one! :p
I'm thinking to sell my other 640 phone for $100 or more, get my money back hahahhaha

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Here is my Ipod:

Windows on Apple :P

And yes... I know........ I got a lot of emails. Lol :p

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hooded trucks are the best trucks anyway. :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Thats cute.... I need to get my cat a santa hat too.... even though in Australia its already christmas and all the shops are closed o_O
What you don't know is that it's my hat aha ! It's too big for her, but we don't see that well on the picture :p
I'd like to have "clothes" for my cats (for Christmas / Halloween /..), but I don't find anything in shops :confused:

Reactions: Alan5267

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
That's very cute indeed Max - here's a gif of a cat being gift-wrapped.

I couldn't embed the whole webm, so here's that too. Click here. The reassuring pats the cat gets in the video really top it off for me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.