Should I get an Xbox One or a PS4? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I know you're all going to say I should go and buy a gaming PC instead, but I want to buy a new console to go alongside my Xbox 360 so I can play some newer titles also.. Trying to decide between Xbox One or PS4 - do you have one or both? Which should I buy?

It was easy a few years ago because the 360 was cheaper and it had games I wanted to play but now they're virtaully the same price I don't know which to pick! :P

You got Already Xbox 360 so you already got Microsoft titles. Maybe go for PS4 because: 1) They have many games exclusively for only Sony PlayStation 4, 2) They have better Graphics and Hardware Specs; and 3) Company like Sony have differences with Microsoft in terms of Product and Features, so take a look in newer features that is only be given to you by Sony...

I don't have any console because firstly Xbox 360/One and PS4 is very expensive, in my country buying consoles like that is worth for a 1 Year (2 Semester) Tuition for my Course... but I bought Xbox 360 Wired Controller at Lazada (same as ebay/amazon) by using my points from modding (earned from Sharemods.com) and will be delivered on Nov. 25-30.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread