Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I know you're all going to say I should go and buy a gaming PC instead, but I want to buy a new console to go alongside my Xbox 360 so I can play some newer titles also.. Trying to decide between Xbox One or PS4 - do you have one or both? Which should I buy?

It was easy a few years ago because the 360 was cheaper and it had games I wanted to play but now they're virtaully the same price I don't know which to pick! :P

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
You got Already Xbox 360 so you already got Microsoft titles. Maybe go for PS4 because: 1) They have many games exclusively for only Sony PlayStation 4, 2) They have better Graphics and Hardware Specs; and 3) Company like Sony have differences with Microsoft in terms of Product and Features, so take a look in newer features that is only be given to you by Sony...

I don't have any console because firstly Xbox 360/One and PS4 is very expensive, in my country buying consoles like that is worth for a 1 Year (2 Semester) Tuition for my Course... but I bought Xbox 360 Wired Controller at Lazada (same as ebay/amazon) by using my points from modding (earned from Sharemods.com) and will be delivered on Nov. 25-30.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
PC. But since you insist on a console.... Build a PC.

...Serious answer - PS4, free internet and the admins are a bit more forgiving as far as I know from friends' experience.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'd say PS4 because I prefer its controller :p (And I like PlayStation, I have a PS3)
But yeah, it depends of what games you like, because there are many "exclusive" games for each console.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
I say get the PS4.Why, because I have one. But in general I reccomend spending money on a desktop. Will be easier to upgrade (gpu, ssd etc)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
YEahhhhh :p:p Why not!! I would ;)
PC. But since you insist on a console.... Build a PC.
Sssssh, I'll do a PC later next year probably..

Been after a console for ages! Strange that everybody is saying PS4, my first thought was the Xbox! Shall have a better look at the playstation :P

Status
Not open for further replies.