Shiel Buses Repaint for the [UKDT] London Citybus 400R

Repaints Shiel Buses Repaint for the [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (1 Viewer) 1.0

Download Disabled

Beaks

Josh
BritishRepaints submitted a new file:

Shiel Buses Repaint for the [UKDT] London Citybus 400R - Shiel Buses is a local town service which I did a repaint for the C400R

Shiel Buses is my local town service which it is a small company so you may not know about them, so I decided to make a repaint on it I spent 3 days making the initial release but then failures kept coming and going so this time this will hopefully work!

View attachment 20904 View attachment 20898 View attachment 20899 View attachment 20900 View attachment 20901 View attachment 20902...
Read more about this file...

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Visuals look very basic.

You get me? Eh? Ah, let's not. Anyway, so I assume you made this based off of this:
0dc28ce88b7928c7f33aa169331b412e.jpeg

Well in case you weren't aware, there's a mod for the Gemini over on Aussiex: Volvo B7TL Wright Eclipse Gemini V2.1

The problem is, it doesn't really stand up to the quality of the FellowsFilm buses here, but I'm not saying you shouldn't download it. Have a bash, if you want, at it.

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
Administrator
UKDT
Founding Member
@BMWMFAN-NJ - J I have compared this download to yours and I can find no common files. No exterior lights textures are included in this repaint and the stop bells textures are not the same, as evidenced below with yours on the left and the uploader's on the right.
upload_2017-12-3_23-25-13.png
upload_2017-12-3_23-24-57.png
May I suggest that before making accusations and getting your friends to back you up, you actually check that what you are claiming is correct?

@BMWMFAN-NJ - J I have compared this download to yours and I can find no common files. No exterior lights textures are included in this repaint and the stop bells textures are not the same, as evidenced below with yours on the left and the uploader's on the right.
May I suggest that before making accusations and getting your friends to back you up, you actually check that what you are claiming is correct?
Ok, my bad, I made a mistake I'll make sure next time I investigate, however he has used screenshots of my exterior mod in his screenshot he hasn't credited me for therefore he should use the original textures of the bus or credit my mod for.

Beaks

Josh
Visuals look very basic.

You get me? Eh? Ah, let's not. Anyway, so I assume you made this based off of this:
View attachment 21133
Well in case you weren't aware, there's a mod for the Gemini over on Aussiex: Volvo B7TL Wright Eclipse Gemini V2.1

The problem is, it doesn't really stand up to the quality of the FellowsFilm buses here, but I'm not saying you shouldn't download it. Have a bash, if you want, at it.
Yes, they are the buses I use to get to school :) exact ones!

What software did you use to create the repaint
paint.net :)

Ok, my bad, I made a mistake I'll make sure next time I investigate, however he has used screenshots of my exterior mod in his screenshot he hasn't credited me for therefore he should use the original textures of the bus or credit my mod for.
Sorry mate! I have used your lights and will credit you now!

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)