2.4GHz with turbo boost up to 2.9GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4600, up to 1792 MB Dynamic Video Memory
6 GB DDR3 L Memory
120 GB SSD
Thanks, Leo

alikadiir24

A jolly good idiot!
Oct 23, 2018
There is no specific graphics alteration to smooth out your gameplay. Due to the nature of OMSI as it it unoptimised (and old for that matter) you will need to continue changing settings until you can smooth out gameplay, while sticking to a quality that suits you.

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
There is no specific graphics alteration to smooth out your gameplay. Due to the nature of OMSI as it it unoptimised (and old for that matter) you will need to continue changing settings until you can smooth out gameplay, while sticking to a quality that suits you.
Yea I know, some days I can play with 60fps and some days I cant even play with 20 without a jumping bus, I change my settings every day I play OMSI 2

Feb 3, 2018
I would probably recommend upgrading your hardware because I get the same issues on my PC, my uncle's PC which is way over the recommended specs for OMSI 2 still lags sometimes but is much more consistent. I don't mean that you have to go and blow 2 grand on a new gaming PC, I would just look at what you can upgrade to. Also I think that OMSI2 rely's on cpu power more than anything else (could be wrong here).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread