OMSI & OMSI 2 Screenshots September 2020 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016
OMSI2_20200915_181823.jpg

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I've always wanted to make Scunthorpe like this so it's exactly like RL but I've been too stressed trying to do it and make it. How did you do it?
Its took me soooooooooo many hours to do, I use to do it in the past got fed up with it and deleted the whole thing. But over the last 2 weeks I have been doing bit by bit to make it look as real as possible within OMSI limitations and what's available to freely use . Just this bit alone that you seen in the picture took quite some time to do - but thankfully the Ai use it correctly as I set up an invisible junction path for it :)

Advertisement

Its took me soooooooooo many hours to do, I use to do it in the past got fed up with it and deleted the whole thing. But over the last 2 weeks I have been doing bit by bit to make it look as real as possible within OMSI limitations and what's available to freely use . Just this bit alone that you seen in the picture took quite some time to do - but thankfully the Ai use it correctly as I set up an invisible junction path for it :)
I wish I could do this!

Apr 5, 2016

looks awesome, will you be doing more? adding routes? be able to release it or is it private? ????

Reactions: MTLBus

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread