Select your favorite truck! (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Dr.Bull

Wouldn't it be better if we could just typ the name of a truck manufacturer there ourselves?
I see that there are a lot of big truck manufactorers missing: Freightliner, International, White, Sterling, Kamaz, MAZ, Kraz, etc.

Max

Administrator
Wouldn't it be better if we could just typ the name of a truck manufacturer there ourselves?
I see that there are a lot of big truck manufactorers missing: Freightliner, International, White, Sterling, Kamaz, MAZ, Kraz, etc.
If there's any specific ones you want adding on I'm sure we can sort that for you ;)

MartyTheTrucker

Although if we make it that you have to type in the name, some people might abuse it and put something stupid there.

Advertisement

Dr.Bull

Yeah true, I figured abuse by some would be the reason not to have it like that.
But on the other hand, I could put a picture of [fill in something nasty] on my signature or typ i.e. ''Your mom's..." (I guess you could use your imagination there) at the location thingy.

Not that I desperatly need to fill in my favourite truck thing with something that's not on the list. It was just a suggestion.

Advertisement

Hoyteq

I've got Volvo on my profile but that's my Vanella game fav, but if we are talking RL, I'd say that would be a Mack which saddens me there are only two version in the game. Hope American Trucker will have some Macks

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)