Select your favorite truck!

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Wouldn't it be better if we could just typ the name of a truck manufacturer there ourselves?
I see that there are a lot of big truck manufactorers missing: Freightliner, International, White, Sterling, Kamaz, MAZ, Kraz, etc.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Wouldn't it be better if we could just typ the name of a truck manufacturer there ourselves?
I see that there are a lot of big truck manufactorers missing: Freightliner, International, White, Sterling, Kamaz, MAZ, Kraz, etc.
If there's any specific ones you want adding on I'm sure we can sort that for you ;)

KGB

Media Manager
Jan 13, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
We need FAP @Max :D

FAP - Fabrika automobila Priboj, yes its real!

Reactions: Max

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Although if we make it that you have to type in the name, some people might abuse it and put something stupid there.

Yozza

Mar 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Pity we can not pick more than one, but this is my choices, Volvo, Scania and Iveco.

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Yeah true, I figured abuse by some would be the reason not to have it like that.
But on the other hand, I could put a picture of [fill in something nasty] on my signature or typ i.e. ''Your mom's..." (I guess you could use your imagination there) at the location thingy.

Not that I desperatly need to fill in my favourite truck thing with something that's not on the list. It was just a suggestion.

Hoyteq

Mar 16, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I've got Volvo on my profile but that's my Vanella game fav, but if we are talking RL, I'd say that would be a Mack which saddens me there are only two version in the game. Hope American Trucker will have some Macks