Maps Scunthorpe (1 Viewer)

Jul 30, 2016
mrmoose submitted a new file:

Scunthorpe - Scunthorpe Base Pack - 2016

Welcome to Scunthorpe!
...a steel making industrial town, made up of 5 villages (Crosby, Froddingham, Scunthorpe, Brumby & Ashby), plus the small town of Bottesford, which has grown to become a suburb of Scunthorpe over the last 50 years. Known as the industrial garden town, Scunthorpe has key areas of industry to the east and north of the town, and expansive suburbs, of mostly semi-detached and detached dwellings spread
over a large area. Not ideal bus operating territory, due to its...

Read more about this file...

Advertisement

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I'm only getting one AI bus on the map for some reason? Downloaded everything and made sure everything is correct as well as reinstalling the map twice and using map tools

EDIT - Changing the date to Monday solved it somehow lol

Last edited:

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Hello all, glad to see you're all having fun on Scunthorpe. MrMoose has been having issues with his PC this afternoon, but here are a few bugs that we currently know of that don't need to be reported here:
  • some Hornsby C400R AI vehicles do not show the correct repaint
  • Volvo B7L Eclipse 1.5 AI vehicles do not show any destination display
  • an AI path at one of the crossroads junctions has been reversed, so you'll see the odd spontaneous C400R or E1.5 heading the wrong way (to fix, fast forward time by 1 second)
  • the Hornsby hospital P&R vehicle reskin has a reduced resolution
  • the destination for service 11 does not work.
Unfortunately, these bugs did not "come out in the wash" :(

Note to all users with bugs: Please make sure you've read the readme document enclosed properly, all required dependencies are linked and the download has been tested by multiple people on clean installs. It definitely works! If you still have issues with the map, run it through maptools and see what assets you're missing and use a search engine (Google is recommended) to get the appropriate link. If you still have issues, give us a shout in this thread. Cheers! :smiley:

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
how about if the download worked it says it finished at 82mb and all i get is
upload_2017-7-30_16-58-30.png

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Unfortunately, that's an issue on your end. You'll need to try redownloading the pack. I'm aware that there's been some issues regarding server downloads recently however I'm unsure if they've been resolved entirely yet.

Unfortunately, that's an issue on your end. You'll need to try redownloading the pack. I'm aware that there's been some issues regarding server downloads recently however I'm unsure if they've been resolved entirely yet.
i got the same problems as sam it gets to 0.08 then sais it done. surely if it was sam's computer it wouldnt be happening to me aswell

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
I've just tested the download and it works perfectly fine, so it's not a server-wide issue.
All I can suggest is that you try redownloading it once more. If that doesn't work then try a different browser. Please bear in mind, however, that the forums have been having issues today and have been down for the past 4 hours so maybe waiting for a wee while longer for the servers to catch up might not be a bad idea either.

Jul 21, 2016
I am having the same issue Sam. It is at the user end, i.e. me and you. Just be patience and try downloading in half an hour and see if its resolved. If not, then an hour etc until it downloads fully. Nothing mrmoose or Ross can do. ;)

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread