Maps Scunthorpe (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Kaelyn

Max Verstappen, 2021 Formula One World Champion
Jan 2, 2017
Brighton & Hove, United Kingdom
dokkae.me
Hi I'm having the blank map issue I've got all the downloads needed and have followed the instructions and checked that everything is in the OMSI2 folder under steam but having no luck. The Cotterll map works fine so am unsure whats causing it.
Have you used OMSI Map Tools to check the installation for any missing objects?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Jonathan

JonOfWilts
Oct 28, 2016
Every 6 - 8 seconds I get a frame rate hit from ~60fps down to ~15fps which lasts a few seconds or more. Unfortunately makes the map unplayable. Any ideas? (I've checked I have everything using map tools.)
Yeah its a real nuisance. If only Scunthorpe would lose its "FPS Stutter" (your description is spot on) I would drive it a lot more (you'd probably never get me off of it!). I have read somewhere it may be something to do with the types of vegetation used in the map - but I don't know how accurate that is. But I have a gut feeling it must be fixable. Maps like Gainsborough don't have the same issue. Be great if someone could re-work the FPS issue out of the map?

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I have read somewhere it may be something to do with the types of vegetation used in the map - but I don't know how accurate that is. But I have a gut feeling it must be fixable.
Think the problem with Scunthorpe is the heavy use of Freeman's Buildings, which end up tanking the framerate. For me, if I remember rightly, Scunthorpe just doesn't even start up anymore.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread