Scunthorpe White AI Bus Problem | PLEASE HELP!! (1 Viewer)

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
I was playing Scunthorpe today and I was fiddling around with the ailist, and I added numberplates to the buses that didn't have any, after doing so, the buses turned white, the numberplate said stagecoach and the fleet number was the numberplate, I reinstalled the map with the original ailist but they were still white, PLEASE HELP!!

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I was playing Scunthorpe today and I was fiddling around with the ailist, and I added numberplates to the buses that didn't have any, after doing so, the buses turned white, the numberplate said stagecoach and the fleet number was the numberplate, I reinstalled the map with the original ailist but they were still white, PLEASE HELP!!
There was this one bus on the Yorkshire Counties AI list that was white and said something silly on the registration. Now I have no experience of the Scunthorpe map but I'm pretty sure all the maps act exactly the same (unless they were made for OMSI 1) so what I did for the Yorkshire bus should also work.

Each entry for a bus needs to be set out as
fleet number [TAB] registration [TAB] name of repaint

Even if everything appears set up correctly, TABs and all, some erroneous spaces might have crept in to ruin it, so make sure to have a check.

As to why it didn't fix itself when you re-installed the map, perhaps the AI list wasn't overwritten? I've had the case sometimes where Windows only replaces (or doesn't replace) files with the exact same name AND file size, so if you added some registrations in it probably altered the file size slightly.

Reactions: Lukeo

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
There was this one bus on the Yorkshire Counties AI list that was white and said something silly on the registration. Now I have no experience of the Scunthorpe map but I'm pretty sure all the maps act exactly the same (unless they were made for OMSI 1) so what I did for the Yorkshire bus should also work.

Each entry for a bus needs to be set out as
fleet number [TAB] registration [TAB] name of repaint

Even if everything appears set up correctly, TABs and all, some erroneous spaces might have crept in to ruin it, so make sure to have a check.

As to why it didn't fix itself when you re-installed the map, perhaps the AI list wasn't overwritten? I've had the case sometimes where Windows only replaces (or doesn't replace) files with the exact same name AND file size, so if you added some registrations in it probably altered the file size slightly.
Thanks for the reply, ill try it out

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread