Scunthorpe Patch (Existing Map Users only!)

Maps Scunthorpe Patch (Existing Map Users only!) 1.1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

mrmoose

Jul 30, 2016
mrmoose submitted a new file:

Scunthorpe Patch (Existing Map Users only!) - Patch for existing Scunthorpe map users only!

This patch, is designed for existing users of Scunthorpe v1.0 to enjoy fixes in V1.1, without the requirement to re-download the full map and other assets within that file.

You must have already downloaded Scunthorpe V1.0 and have this to a working standard to be able to use this patch!

This file will be available for a short period of time, after which point the full map download only will be available again!

Massive Thanks to Ross4122 for completing these fixes, while my PC was...
Read more about this file...

Reactions: LazyGuy222

haza124

May 1, 2018
Hi There, Amazing Map but when I get to the bus station its just see through I can't see it if anyone can help would be much apricated!
Thanks Haza124

Last edited:

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi There, Amazing Map but when I get to the bus station its just see through I can't see it if anyone can help would be much apricated!
Thanks Haza124
If you just downloaded the map, there is no reason to download this patch. Delete the map in the ‘maps’ folder and reinstall it without the patch.