Scunthorpe map (1 Viewer)

Solution
Loving this map, but with all my settings turned on high there are hardly any passengers at the bus stops and a lot of stops have no passengers at all. Is there a way of adding more passengers or is this how it should be. My passengers at stops is set at 200%.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 295

Can I ask what steering wheel you're using? (e.g Logitech G27) As it doesn't depend on the map for force feedback, it's the software for the wheel itself that's responsible for it, and also in the OMSI settings under 'Game Controller' (worth checking the settings in there under Force Feedback Action/Intensity.)

May 14, 2017
Can I ask what steering wheel you're using? (e.g Logitech G27) As it doesn't depend on the map for force feedback, it's the software for the wheel itself that's responsible for it, and also in the OMSI settings under 'Game Controller' (worth checking the settings in there under Force Feedback Action/Intensity.)
I'm using the logitech G27, I solved the problem by copying the the 2 force feedback files from the script folder of the SD200 bus and pasting and overwriting it into the same folder of the bus i intend to use. Now the force feedback is working.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread