Scunthorpe Map Error

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Zade

Jul 1, 2017
I having a issue with the map, basically when I load the map up and when it finishes, everywhere like the Bus Station, Parking lots and where Scenery sits is plane white. Also when traffic uses there rear lights they also turn white. Plus on top of that glitch or thing I also have 2 white lines which follow my Camera white come down from the sky. I have a screenshot of the issue which I will post below this comment.

20180103112110_1.jpg

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
To further what RH said, you could try the common fix of applying the 4GB patch to the OMSI executable to allow it access to more of your PC's memory: NTCore's Homepage

Note that if your OMSI executable gets overwritten for any reason, for instance if there is an update to the game or if you verify the integrity of the game files, you will need to re-apply the patch.

antman2001

Dec 11, 2018
im having a problem in omsi2 scunthorpe where some of my roads are missing Ive tried reinstalling the map but that dose not seam to help

is there anything i can do to fix this?