Scunthorpe install (1 Viewer)

Feb 21, 2019
i have previously posted a thread on here about trying to install the Scunthorpe map, i did so along with the add ons for the map and used maptools and it came back with this
Loaded successfully from path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\maps\Scunthorpe_2016
all tiles were scanned successfully

RESULTS (Amount of):
Scenery Objects: 538
Scenery Object Folders: 63
Splines: 59
Spline Folders: 20
Missing Objects: 140
Missing Splines: 39

Jun 16, 2018
Again, you need to click on the 'missing splines' and 'missing objects' tabs within the maptool, to see the source of your issue

Edit: In addition, as whistlehead had stated in the previous thread, you need to read the 'readme' file in the install folder to make sure everything is in the correct place

Last edited:

Advertisement

Feb 21, 2019
Again, you need to click on the 'missing splines' and 'missing objects' tabs within the maptool, to see the source of your issue

Edit: In addition, as whistlehead had stated in the previous thread, you need to read the 'readme' file in the install folder to make sure everything is in the correct place
i have done what was said in the previous thread, the readme dose not give clear instruction to what to do, i did have this map working a good while ago on my last pc and i forget how i got it working right

Advertisement

theres the link
That's a lot of missing files.
Try redownloading all the dependences:
IOMEX FLORA V1 PACK - [UKDT] Flora Pack
ROADHOG ROAD PACK - Road-hog123's British Road Detailing Pack 2
ROADHOG CORNER PIECES - Poly-Saving Prefabs for iomexLH Pavements
BTV BRITISH OBJECT PACK - British Scenery Pack
COTTERELL MAP - [UKDT] Cotterell
LONDON CITYBUS 400 - [UKDT] London Citybus 400R
ECLIPSE V1.5 - Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5

Feb 21, 2019
That's a lot of missing files.
Try redownloading all the dependences:
IOMEX FLORA V1 PACK - [UKDT] Flora Pack
ROADHOG ROAD PACK - Road-hog123's British Road Detailing Pack 2
ROADHOG CORNER PIECES - Poly-Saving Prefabs for iomexLH Pavements
BTV BRITISH OBJECT PACK - British Scenery Pack
COTTERELL MAP - [UKDT] Cotterell
LONDON CITYBUS 400 - [UKDT] London Citybus 400R
ECLIPSE V1.5 - Volvo B7L Wright Eclipse 1.5
here is the other one you requested

Advertisement

so do i put them into the base omsi 2 folder or into the same folder as the scunthorpe map?
Each download should have a readme file with it explaining where to put it, but the general rule is that the files go in the main OMSI 2 folder so the paths match up (eg the files in the vehicles folder go into the OMSI vehicles folder)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread