Scunthorpe 2017 Chrono (1 Viewer)

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have created an April 2017 Chrono for Scunthorpe 2017 and I was wondering if anyone would like to beta test it? It includes a lot more routes including school routes, school swimming routes and retail area shopper buses. I have tested the map but if anyone is able to help BETA test, I would appreciate it as then I can squash out any more little bits before I send it off for general release. I do have a few more things i plan to do as well which I hope to be the near future but it looks like a lot of hard work so it may be a bit longer than I hope but the same testers will be asked to help test that if they wish to.

Mrmoose has said I can release this though he warns he has things in the pipeline which could of course hinder this chrono depending on what changes he has made but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Please express your interest below and explain why I should pick you to be a BETA tester. If you are successful, I will PM you through Fellowsfilm. The deadline is Friday to express your interest.

Many thanks, JosieJump

Solution
I LOVE whats happened here, the people who really only care about getting more content for their computers than actually helping out and squabbling about it like little children, it's always fascinating to see. Shame I wasn't picked but all of you should lay off. If you were picked, you were picked if you weren't you weren't. Let's all focus on trying to get this out as soon as possible instead of crying over spilt milk no?

Advertisement

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I have created an April 2017 Chrono for Scunthorpe 2017 and I was wondering if anyone would like to beta test it? It includes a lot more routes including school routes, school swimming routes and retail area shopper buses. I have tested the map but if anyone is able to help BETA test, I would appreciate it as then I can squash out any more little bits before I send it off for general release. I do have a few more things i plan to do as well which I hope to be the near future but it looks like a lot of hard work so it may be a bit longer than I hope but the same testers will be asked to help test that if they wish to.

Mrmoose has said I can release this though he warns he has things in the pipeline which could of course hinder this chrono depending on what changes he has made but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Please express your interest below and explain why I should pick you to be a BETA tester. If you are successful, I will PM you through Fellowsfilm. The deadline is Friday to express your interest.

Many thanks, JosieJump
I'll give it a test. I Think this sounds very good imo!

May 19, 2017

Many thanks, JosieJump
Can I please? ;)

Advertisement

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for your offers. Keep them coming. I will pick tomorrow (Friday) who to send the BETA onto.

Currently there are:
8 school routes
2 swimming pool contract routes
6 'Shopper hopper' trips (split between 3 supermarkets)
1 coach shuttle (picks up from local pick up points and takes passengers to the coach. Also returns them in the evening)
7 new AI companies (Inc National Express and Megabus)
Only 4 stand alone routes (Rest interwork)

Hopefully all should be working by tomorrow. Just a few small bits that need sorting now.

EDIT: Is there anything else you would like to see on the chrono? I will see what I can do on the map but I can't guarantee anything.

Last edited:
Thanks for your offers. Keep them coming. I will pick tomorrow (Friday) who to send the BETA onto.

Currently there are:
8 school routes
1 coach shuttle (picks up from local pick up points and takes passengers to the coach. Also returns them in the evening)

Hopefully all should be working by tomorrow. Just a few small bits that need sorting now.

EDIT: Is there anything else you would like to see on the chrono? I will see what I can do on the map but I can't guarantee anything.
I'd love to test it, sounds awesome mate keep it up :)
Alex Everitt :)

Many thanks, JosieJump
Would LOVE to beta test loveing what your doing btw, AMSSTUDIOS

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
Cymru
I would be more than happy to offer myself up to help with testing.

As a tester I follow a slow and methodical approach, going over the same sections multiple times in order to catch out the little things that aren’t quite obvious on the first attempt.
The additional variety this offers the map in general is very interesting and it certainly adds to what is already a great map.

Currently there are:
8 school routes

Add the e200 as a ai bus

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread