SCS Blog: World of Trucks event prolonged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2014
Over 40,000 of you have already gotten the National Window Flags DLC! Color us impressed!

For those of you who found out late about our event where you can get the DLC for free, don't worry so much. You're in no hurry - due to multiple requests and a really high level of interest, we've decided to prolong the event by another week! The new end date is June 22nd, at 23:59 CET.

As a reminder, in order to get the National Windows Flags DLC for free you need to deliver three (3) World of Trucks contracts in Euro Truck Simulator before the posted deadline. To avoid cheating the system by taking extremely trivial jobs, each contract must be at least a minimum distance of 200 km (125 miles) (ferry segments don't count!).

Please note that the DLC covers the countries listed by the International Organization for Standardization.

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/06/world-of-trucks-event-prolonged.html

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Well, that's ok for people who didn't have time to do the external jobs. Nothing specific to say here for this post...
...Why not more informations about ECS, or something ? Haha, maybe I want too many news, but I can't wait to have exciting content in the game(s) ! :p
ECS is really something I want to see in ETS2, the waiting time is too long ^^

Advertisement

Well, that's ok for people who didn't have time to do the external jobs. Nothing specific to say here for this post...
...Why not more informations about ECS, or something ? Haha, maybe I want too many news, but I can't wait to have exciting content in the game(s) ! :p
I think SCS have secretes that only them or the alpha testers know so that people get excited when they releases updates or DLC's and I think it's part of their marketing strategy. BTW, speaking of ECS I think some codes and files of it could be shared if SCS would have American Bus Simulator, just thinking of it hehe.

Reactions: David.Ikaël

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I hope so, it's really nice to be surprised by something you didn't think before :)
SCS, please surprise us ! xD
"Half Life 3 brought to you by SCS Software!"

869890201-u8_Gabe-Newell.jpg

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Sucks for the people that put time aside to go and get the free DLC whilst it was free, but if you've not yet there's only 3 days left at the time of posting this! Hurry! :P

Why not more informations about ECS, or something ? Haha, maybe I want too many news, but I can't wait to have exciting content in the game(s) ! :p
It's a shame there's not more content coming for ATS that we know about yet, would be more interested in hearing about trucks that are on the way (Freightliner, VNL, 379 etc) and if they've managed to licence them! Also remember hearing that the trailers could be seeing licenced names too so hopefully something more exciting than an extenstion to the competition soon :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Sucks for the people that put time aside to go and get the free DLC whilst it was free, but if you've not yet there's only 3 days left at the time of posting this! Hurry! :p

It's a shame there's not more content coming for ATS that we know about yet, would be more interested in hearing about trucks that are on the way (Freightliner, VNL, 379 etc) and if they've managed to licence them! Also remember hearing that the trailers could be seeing licenced names too so hopefully something more exciting than an extenstion to the competition soon :p
Yep, there are even things that they talked about a long time ago, that we don't have information, such as interior lights (Nov 2014) or the Michelin DLC (Nov 2015) (It's more understandable for the DLC).
But hey, I'm not here to saying bad things on SCS, I love SCS and they do very great job ! :)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread