SCS Blog: Spanish Paintjobs Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Our quest to cover more of the countries where Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a sizable fan base continues today. This time we are paying tribute to Spain with a new Spanish paint job DLC pack!

PS: quite a big behind-the-scenes switch in the server infrastructure of World of Trucks is going to be happening later today, we may need to go into maintenance mode for a few hours to migrate all of the data to the new cloud. Please have patience during the change.
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/06/spanish-paintjobs-pack.html

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
It's not my favourite Paint Jobs Pack, but it looks nice anyway :) (I bought it of course :p)

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Glad to see more, Would be cool if they did ever country. They should start doing paint jobs for ATS

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Wonder how long it will take for the paintjob DLC's to start appearing for American Truck Sim!

PS: quite a big behind-the-scenes switch in the server infrastructure of World of Trucks is going to be happening later today, we may need to go into maintenance mode for a few hours to migrate all of the data to the new cloud. Please have patience during the change.
That will explain why I couldn't use WoT then! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.