SCS Blog: Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
We are bringing you the very first officially licensed set of five trailers for Euro Truck Simulator 2. We've been in discussions with theSchwarzmüller Group to make this set since our trip to IAA 2014, so you can see it's taken us some time to finalize the licensing arrangement and to produce the content for the game. The resulting 3D trailer models are highly detailed and have been designed in accordance with technical references. All told we are excited to say that we're raising the bar on quality again!

Here's the Steam Store link to Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack DLC. The trailers in this set include the Food Cistern, Curtain Sider, Low Bed, Refrigerated Trailer, and Logging Trailer. The Schwarzmüller Group develops, builds, and services commercial vehicles that are ideal for highly competitive and demanding businesses.

As this is the first official content of this type, to celebrate the occasion we have agreed to make another PR stunt and give away 30 thousand activation keys for the new DLC to veteran players of Euro Truck Simulator 2. This could be another case study for future licensing talks and help us prove to brand owners that it's cool the be a part of our games' universe.
Source:http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/09/schwarzmuller-trailer-pack-dlc.html?m=0

Giveaway Link - https://gleam.io/84AkT/ets2-schwarzmller-trailer-pack-giveaway

Reactions: Warrior

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Made the same changes as I did to the last blog post to make that giveaway easier to get to ;) It's interesting that the requirement for hours played on ETS2 is far higher than the ATS giveaway though, sure that'll have some people rather annoyed!

I'm rather enjoying all these free DLC! It's pretty cool that they've started to get licenced trailers in the game now too! Hopefully we'll see the same for ATS soon! :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I was on mobile and didnt know how to get the link
It's fine! The link isn't super easy to find, it's hidden away in the Ts&Cs of the giveaway - would be a right pain to get to on mobile!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm on the phone in the bus -on my way to home- and I already have my code ! :p
Now I have to try the DLC on my PC ^^

It's so cool to have new DLCs, especially when they are free haha

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I can't be the only person here who didn't realise you can select which trailer you're using when you go to take a load? Will post screenshots in a moment! Was struggling to find a load with the Schwarzmuller fridge so I just selected it and it was there instead :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I can't be the only person here who didn't realise you can select which trailer you're using when you go to take a load? Will post screenshots in a moment! Was struggling to find a load with the Schwarzmuller fridge so I just selected it and it was there instead :p
It's from the 1.25 update, so it's pretty new but it was in the beta ;)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
It's from the 1.25 update, so it's pretty new but it was in the beta ;)
Aaaah, very cool little addon there! Makes not being able to buy and use your own trailer a little more alright :P

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
In the section where you can see all the trailers from the game, you can now see the new trailers.
And you can change the company, so the trailer has a different look.
I realized that you can choose the french companies, from the Vive la France! DLC !

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
that was allot quicker then the other one, I click the link then there it was just one click away and I got my key. Less then 3 seconds away. So I'm ready for another free DLC ;)

Thanks an cool, lol

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
In the section where you can see all the trailers from the game, you can now see the new trailers.
And you can change the company, so the trailer has a different look.
I realized that you can choose the french companies, from the Vive la France! DLC !

France DLC can't be far off then? :P Hopefully the Renault T will come with it!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
France DLC can't be far off then? :p
I know it's been a while that we can use the objects (signs, etc) from the France DLC -with the editor-.
We already know how the new logo companies look (3rd video). But I think it's the first time we see the trailers of these new companies.
In the 4th video, the author makes a hypothesis about the released date : Between December* 2016 and September 2017.
*very optimistic

I hope it can help you to have an idea of what will happen in the next few months :p

Hopefully the Renault T will come with it!
I hope the Renault T will come as soon as possible ! :p

PS: Sorry, the videos are in french ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.