SCS Blog: Russian Paint Jobs Pack now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/03/russian-paint-jobs-pack-is-now-available.html

We were quite surprised when we realized that Russian players form the largest player community on our World of Trucks platform (if you are interested, the next five big communities include users from Germany, Great Britain, Brazil, Poland, and USA).

We would like to say "Thank You" to our fans in Russia by releasing a brand new truck paint job set for them today.

The Russian Paint Job DLC can be purchased from Steam Store using this link.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
According to Steamdb.info, SCS are currently developing another 6 more DLCs. Are SCS going to actually release 5 more Paintjob DLCs and then release Going North? A lot can be speculated from the information. It does look like SCS have spent time with this set of paintjobs and they do look amazing!

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
According to Steamdb.info, SCS are currently developing another 6 more DLCs. Are SCS going to actually release 5 more Paintjob DLCs and then release Going North? A lot can be speculated from the information. It does look like SCS have spent time with this set of paintjobs and they do look amazing!
I think that 5 of those DLCs will be paintjob DLCs and the 6th one most likely is the Scandinavia one. Atleast I think its like that if I understood the "(if you are interested, the next five big communities include users from Germany,Great Britain, Brazil, Poland, and USA)." sentence correctly :p

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I think that 5 of those DLCs will be paintjob DLCs and the 6th one most likely is the Scandinavia one. Atleast I think its like that if I understood the "(if you are interested, the next five big communities include users from Germany,Great Britain, Brazil, Poland, and USA)." sentence correctly :p
Didn't they already do a Germany, Brazil and Poland DLC? Not sure if they did a USA DLC though, I could be confused with the Canada DLC they made.

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Didn't they already do a Germany, Brazil and Poland DLC? Not sure if they did a USA DLC though, I could be confused with the Canada DLC they made.
Indeed they did, but I they can always make a new DLC for it, maybe German Paintjob Pack #2 or something :P
But of course it could mean something else, I just understood it in a way that they're going be making paintjob DLCs for those contries

Status
Not open for further replies.