SCS Blog: Looking Far East (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a lot of fans outside of Europe. More than we have expected when we released the game actually. For example on Steam we can see that 39% of revenue is coming from outside of what would be the natural target region for a Europe-focused product (Western and Eastern Europe including Russia).

Today we would like to send our warm regards to truck simulator fans in China and South Korea. We are releasing two new DLC packages on Steam: Chinese Paint Jobs Pack and South Korean Paint Jobs Pack!

source

Advertisement

That's funny : Everytime a new Paint Jobs Pack is released, I take a look at the pictures from SCS to see what they look like, and I usually don't really like them...
But when I buy them, I try them & I love them in the game !
So yeah, I like these 2 new packs :)
Ummmmmm, Okay :confused:

Glad to see that they are going to do more over the world, would like to see Australia next

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
That's funny : Everytime a new Paint Jobs Pack is released, I take a look at the pictures from SCS to see what they look like, and I usually don't really like them...
But when I buy them, I try them & I love them in the game !
So yeah, I like these 2 new packs :)
Is there any DLC you don't own? :P

Cool that they're continuing to recognise their fan bases, however much this constant release of DLC with paintjobs seems pointless to me I think it's really cool that they're doing it - hopefully we'll see more things like this for ATS, maybe with free giveaways from WoT ;)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Is there any DLC you don't own? :p
Nope, I bought every single DLC of ETS 2 (Some are gifts from friends)! :p
I do the same for ATS, but there is only the Wheel Tuning Pack DLC to buy so...
6e77df60ae2d46639986e1e1268e30a2.png

11e9d1582caa42a3883adb6d8caebd94.png

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread