SCS Blog: Hot Fix Update and Scandinavian License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Greetings,

Today just a very short update. We have just released a hot fix update 1.18.1.2 for Euro Truck Simulator 2. It includes several general game fixes.

Fixes are:
  • fix for occasionally appearing triangle flickering
  • fix for missing geometry on some Windows XP configurations
  • Scandinavian countries license plates are added to World of Trucks

It took us a while longer to collect all loose ends after Scandinavia release. One of such finishing touches were country license plates for Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

All three countries license plates are currently available for customization for your trucks, as always, via World of Trucks system.

Enjoy!

Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/06/hot-fix-update-and-scandinavian-license.html

Look carefully at the license plates.

Last edited:

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Definitely something going on with these ridgids! haha, looking forward to that update! Sadly no blog post yet though :P

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Definitely something going on with these ridgids! haha, looking forward to that update! Sadly no blog post yet though :p
I'm really interested about how they'll work those rigid trucks. I'm also really interested to see how they'll negotiate those Trameri depot entrances... :angry2:

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I'm really interested about how they'll work those rigid trucks. I'm also really interested to see how they'll negotiate those Trameri depot entrances... :angry2:
Yes, and I hope we will see pictures soon ! We want to see how these things are in the game ! :)

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Rigid Trucks? Is it not the Heavy Class 8? I do not like much the light version of trucks, I'm much confident driving heavies.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
@John Necir Rebellion
It's most probably going to be like this. Not sure what this Heavy Class 8 is supposed to be, google is showing me some sort of American pickup trucks.
That's exactly the design SCS would use. It was on their initial planning drawings when they announced they'd be working on rigid trucks or the European "Road Trains".

Reactions: David.Ikaël
Status
Not open for further replies.