Status
Not open for further replies.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
Source : http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/08/gamescom-2015.html

We have spent two very busy (and very hot) days at the biggest European games fair - Gamescom 2015. The show is huge, noisy and overcrowded, but still very inspiring!

It was great to see American Truck Simulator presented at a public event already in playable form! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by!

Here is the American Truck Simulator promo trailer that we have created for Gamescom 2015:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
If I'm not mistaken, Does American Truck Simulator have 2 Brands, Kenworth and Peterbilt. Kenworth have 2 Trucks and Peterbilt has only a Truck, A Total of 3 Trucks only?
I don't really know if there are 2 Kenworth and 1 Peterbilt in the game, but I know that there are Volvo trucks :
View attachment 2944
PS: You can see Volvo trucks in the videos.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
They will talk about the licences of the other 3 Truck Manufacturer, so Volvo could be one. Total of 5 Truck Manufacturers.
Yes, but in the videos, I haven't seen other brands of trucks... Maybe they are in construction.
What other truck manufacturer could it have ? Mack / Freightliner / International / Western Star...
And I was wondering if there will have the Scania T !

Yes, but in the videos, I haven't seen other brands of trucks... Maybe they are in construction.
What other truck manufacturer could it have ? Mack / Freightliner / International / Western Star...
And I was wondering if there will have the Scania T !

I think Volvo Trucks America is maybe a different company from Volvo Trucks Europe, and they might have to go to the Volvo America HQ to ask for a license for their trucks. As for the Scania T, It's not a widely used truck in America. I'd be surprised if even a dozen of them exist within the boundries of America, but you can be sure it'll be made as a mod for ATS.

Advertisement

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I think Volvo Trucks America is maybe a different company from Volvo Trucks Europe, and they might have to go to the Volvo America HQ to ask for a license for their trucks. As for the Scania T, It's not a widely used truck in America. I'd be surprised if even a dozen of them exist within the boundries of America, but you can be sure it'll be made as a mod for ATS.
I think even if Volvo Trucks America is a different company from Volvo Trucks Europe, SCS Software must have a new license for the trucks because it's not the same game. ;)
For the Scania T, I'm sure it will be added in the game : or by SCS Software, or by mod.

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
California? Truck Licences from US are in California? So Common Trucks from California will be asked by the SCS for their Licences?
SCS Software must ask the license of truck manufacturers before add their real logo in the game.
These truck manufacturers are not only in California.. California is just the map of ATS.
I think I don't understand what you wrote ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread