The wait for the final version of the 1.6 update for American Truck Simulator and 1.27 update for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is over! We want to thank all of you who contributed to our open beta test with bug reports, feedback, and suggestions. Updates for both games are available via Steam now.
WORLD OF TRUCKS
- [ETS2 only] Country Specific Police Cars AI
- [ATS only] Weigh station pass device
- Trailer Liftable Axles
- Differential Lock
- Adaptive transmission modes (power, normal, eco)
- Improved engine simulation model (friction, braking, consumption)
- [ETS2 only] Volvo with Allison gearbox can shift up over 4 gears.
- Air pressure simulation improved (pressure buildup, cut-off sound, application pressure).
- Coin sound tweaked.
- FOV range increased to 40-120 degrees in adjuster.
- Engine brakes set to 3 positions (as most current trucks have). One-key-hold control will use full strength still.
- If engine brake toggle input is not assigned, increase/decrease engine brake inputs work similar to retarder (in range from 0 to maximum).
- Multiple fueling points on gas stations.
- g_force_economy_reset flag is disabled after economy reset.
- Transmission input shaft simulation (double clutch).
- Single "overrides" (forced default) rule can be used instead of defaults-suitable rule pair across linked accessories.
- All pressure units set consistently to bars (data, animation, dashboard UI).
- Nominal air_tank_pressure value added to chassis data.
- Changed interior animations: all air, oil and brake pressure (gauges, indicators).
- New interior animation: trailer axle lift (indicator), differential lock (button, indicator).
- New engine data: resistance_torque (measured at 2000rpm).
- Coin sound made moddable in the same way as other sounds (through ogg file).
WORLD OF TRUCKS
- Connecting DLC's owned by the player to his World of Truck account to make the content available for all World of Trucks features.