SCS Blog: Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a Steam Awards Finalist! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2014
We have heard from the kind people at Valve that Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been selected as a finalist for the 2016 Steam Awards. This is a nomination by gaming community at large, with 15 million votes coming through to suggest people's favorite games. We are humbled, even more so for actually being nominated in two categories. Here is Valve's news announcement.

We know that we owe this honor to the very active and vocal truck sim fan community.

No matter which game is going to win in the respective categories eventually, this is a very strong message for us. Truck sims are relevant, they are an important part of life for many fans. This gives us more confidence to push harder, hire yet more developers, look into more features and content to add that could make our games yet better. Thank you!

Steam has already set the rules for the final voting. If you would like to support Euro Truck Simulator 2, we invite you to mark the 23rd and 30th of December in your calendar. Each day, Steam will open the voting in the various categories at 10 am PST. With your help, we may be able to send an even stronger signal to gamers across the world, letting everybody know that truck sims are worth their attention.
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/12/euro-truck-simulator-2-is-steam-awards.html

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
France
steamcommunity.com
I saw their tweet yesterday ! I'll be here to vote on 23rd and 30th... If I remember ! :p
045d967766634fbbb7873b5da2c0a92e.png

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread