SCS Blog: Do you ever abandon World of Trucks contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanialoverr

Apr 1, 2014
Most of SCS Software was on a vacation last week, and we have not updated our blog as frequently as we usually do because of it. We'll try to make up for that with some informative posts in the coming days.

First though, we would like to ask you about something. We have noticed that almost 1/5th of all World of Trucks jobs ends up getting aborted. We are wondering why is that? It's possible that there is something going on that we do not know about but should. This kind of feedback may help us improve the World of Trucks service for you.
Source:http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/07/do-you-ever-abandon-world-of-trucks.html

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
So all almost 1/5th of all World of Trucks jobs ends up getting aborted, well that's because all players go online and that they get damage with other things around them. and also the drive is long and they gave up half way

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I don't think I already abandoned a WOT contract.
But I could do it if a friend ask me to play Multiplayer with him : I would cancel my job and I'd meet him to take another job.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I suppose that it's people cancelling jobs in the same way that they would in normal game play? Don't want to complete the job, too long, accidently taking the wrong one? Could also be that the job is expiring, especially on a longer trip I would usually start it, then continue later on and by that time a WoT job could have ran out :P

m98

Mar 21, 2014
I only really use the WoT contracts for shorter jobs to get me to a different city with the jobs I want on freight market, so never cancelled one :P

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
I voted ''My mom called me for dinner and never let me play again.'' :D

Barely ever do WoT contracts actually. I don't like the timelimit.

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I only Played WoT for Free DLC. :p
This.

Usually I only cancel a job if it's received too much damage to be delivered and the destination is hours away. Otherwise I deliver everything, it's very rare than anything gets damaged when attached to my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.