SCS Blog: American Truck Simulator Rescale Screenshots #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2014
It's high time for the next batch of screenshots from the ATS Map Rescale project! We are very happy with our progress on the project. We're finishing work faster than we initially anticipated. It is safe to say we're pretty far along overall, but there are still a few areas where we are still working on the first iteration of the redesign - so don't start holding your breath quite yet.

As of right now we're estimating it will still be several weeks before we start internal testing - only after which the game update will go into the highly anticipated Open Beta. Until then, we hope these screenshots will tide you over.

I-5 approaching Los Angeles with a brand new 2 lanes exit junction asset

A new rest stop along I-8 road

I-10 near Los Angeles

Overpass of I-5 and I-10 in Los Angeles.

Junction of I-80 and Nevada's I-580

Oxnard's updated look
Source: http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/09/american-truck-simulator-rescale.html?m=0

Advertisement

ATS is more challenging in reversing the trailer. Though I would like to see the different larking spots in ETS2.
I gotta agree with you on that, ETS2 has great roads and you drive saying wow to yourself and seeing the sea and whatnot. ATS is like driving on an flat long straight line and being sleepy and boring, other then that I talk on the radio to keep awake

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Having played ETS2 since release and UKTS, GTS and the original ETS before it, the map on ETS2 doesn't really do much for me! Although, I've pretty much stopped playing ATS until the map rescale comes out, it's just too quick driving across the entire map at the moment! :P

Reactions: David.Ikaël
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread